United Nations Children's Fund
How can you make a difference?
Under the guidance of the direct supervisor, Fundraising Officer, Donor Retention and Value Maximization, the Fundraising Assistant, Telemarketing supports the section through providing a range of procedural, administrative, and operational support in developing, implementing, executing and monitoring private sector (PSFR) fundraising activities, ensuring effective and timely delivery that is consistent with UNICEF rules and regulation
Key functions, accountabilities and related duties/tasks
Support to donor retention and value maximization campaigns development, planning and execution:
- assists with the development, planning and execution of fundraising initiatives, such as telemarketing campaigns, pledge donor acquisition and retention initiatives;
- maintains relationship with various suppliers, with a focus on telemarketing agencies, according to agreed procedures;
- assists with the implementation of telemarketing campaigns, according to agreed procedures.
Support to monitoring and reporting of fundraising results
- assists with monitoring and developing performance reports of donor retention and value maximization campaigns on a regular basis;
- ensures accuracy and security of the donor database and maintains data hygiene in the dedicated donor management software (Donor Perfect Online) and other platforms, according to procedures;
- contributes with proposals to optimize telemarketing campaign KPIs;
- donor data from pledge campaigns is reconciled and donations confirmed in various platforms, as per procedures.
Support to corporate donors servicing:
- assists in preparation and implementing of donor stewardship campaigns in order to improve donor retention and maximize their value;
- provides donors servicing: takes inbound calls, makes outbound calls to donors for donor nurture and value maximizations, responds to donor request in a timely manner and according to agreed procedures;
- collects donor feedback and updates donor data accordingly in various databases.
Support to logistic and administrative tasks:
- supports with the preparation, organizing and follow up of different types of events, activities and meetings, field visits, by making the logistical arrangements;
- drafts Terms of Reference for contractors that provide a service to the section. This includes preparing and filing documents, completing necessary forms and templates, and making necessary logistical arrangements.
- performs various transactions in VISION;
- performs other tasks, as required.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- Education-Completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses in Economics, Marketing, Public Relations, Communication, Social Sciences, Fundraising or another relevant field. .
- Experience-Minimum of four years of work experience, including progressively increasing responsibilities in telemarketing or servicing large number of customers / individual donors.
- Language Requirements -Native Romanian, fluency in English, spoken and written
Recommend your friend
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.
Estrategias de Comunicación para el 75º Aniversario de Zona Libre de ColónUnited Nations Development ProgrammeAnywhereAnywhere
Data AnalystUnited Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)Nairobi, KenyaNairobi, Kenya
Programme AssociateUnited Nations Children's FundPanama City, PanamaPanama City, Panama
JOF 4808 Modernização Acesso ao Siafi e demais sistemasUnited Nations Development ProgrammeAnywhereAnywhere