Community Dental Center
Our practice is growing! Community Dental Center, a non-profit pediatric practice, is seeking a second practitioner. We have the option of both part-time (2-3 days a week) or full time (4 days a week). The full-time option comes with benefits after a probationary period of 2 months. Our patients are Medicaid members or low-income families that qualify for reduced rates. Our mission is to bring afforable dentistry to Charlottesville and surrounding areas! Candidates should be comfortable working with children. This practice includes a Monday-Thursday work schedule and highly skilled assistants. See www.cdcva.org for more details about our organization!
- Licensed to practice dentistry in the State of Virginia
- Important: Candidate must be credentialed with DentaQuest. Please note, we are willing to sponsor your credentialing, but this process can take up to 3 months and your offer would be contingent on this process’s completion.
- Candidate will work along side an experienced dentist, new grad applicants welcome!
- Caring and compassionate dentist who wants to work with the under serviced and under privileged population.
Full-time option includes PTO, 401k with 3% match, Health Insurance (coverd 100% by employeer)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $7,000.00 – $12,000.00 per month
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Charlottesville, VA 22901: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- DDS/DMD from an accredited university (Required)
- Credentialing with DentaQuest (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.