Zain Iraq is Actively recruiting to hire Geo Marketing Experienced Analyst who is responsible for analyzing information related to marketing planning, research, and development. They use the results of an analysis to participate in the development and deployment of new different products and services and monitor results and achievements as per the applicable policies and procedures. They also communicate with other departments when needed to ensure alignment and consistency such as in product development, pricing, roaming and interconnection, and geo-marketing. They also maintain relationships with suppliers and partners as per the pre-established SLAs.
They use the results of an analysis to participate in the development and deployment of new different products and services and monitor results and achievements as per the applicable policies and procedures. They also communicate with other departments when needed to ensure alignment and consistency such as in customer management. They also maintain relationships with suppliers and partners as per the pre-established SLAs.
- Understand Marketing Planning/Market Research/Geo-Marketing/Product Pricing/Product Development/Roaming and Interconnection strategy and plans and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets.
- Perform regular field visits, coordinate for all regions testing activities and report progress for coverage and quality issues / complaints, new investments.
- Track and mange customers complaints with relevant parties and maintain a complete data base of new investments.
- Scan, document, analyze and report market information; managing communications with internal and external sources to compilemaintain information database used across commercial department.
- Collect, document and analyze statistical data supporting GIS analysis and perform periodic analysis supporting performance tracking and insights generation.
- Implement Marketing Planning/Market Research/Geo-Marketing/Product Pricing/Product Development/Roaming and Interconnection policies and procedures
- Develop a proper understanding and analysis of network reality and perception to capture current situations and identify improvements required
- Analyze reports and network perceptions KPIs such as NPS, acquisition, churn, and touchpoints report in order to observe trends and draw conclusions
- Gather customer feedback on the network from all customers’ touchpoints such as retail and customer care to make sure users’ opinion is being taken into consideration and used as input when developing corrective actions
- Identify and communicate network issues and gaps for the efficient and prompt resolution
What Do You Need to Qualify
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with at least 1 year in a similar role
- Achievement Driven
- Analytical Thinking
- Team Work
- Information Seeking
- Relationship Building
- Oral and Written Communication
- Managing Information
- Advertising and Marketing
- Technology Application
- Product Development
- IT Business Analysis
Zain is the pioneer of mobile telecommunications in the Middle East. We began life in 1983 in Kuwait as the region’s first mobile operator, and since the initiation of our expansion strategy in 2003, we have expanded rapidly. Today, we are a leading mobile voice and data services operator with a commercial footprint in 8 Middle Eastern and African countries with a workforce of over 6,000 providing a comprehensive range of mobile voice and data services to over 47.6 million active individual and business customers as of June 30, 2020.
We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, or gender.
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.