European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Manage the administration of the Bank’s geographic mobility programs.
- Along with Principal, Rewards Mobility, partner with HR Teams to implement attraction strategies to ensure key resource can be mobilised in support of campaigns/programmes.
- Provides information (interpretation of Mobility policy) and tools (e.g. Benefits Statements) to build and articulate the most appropriate mobility package for individual cases.
- Maintaining a strong focus on cost management and advising the business on the level of mobility support to be provided to individuals
- Acting as the primary point of contact for technical expertise, advice and guidance for key stakeholders,
- Working closely with HR Operations and Transformation teams on continuous improvement, identifying opportunities for how the service and end to end processes can be made more efficient and effective
- Supporting the Benefits team in administration of other related employee benefits
- Along with HR Operations and Data Analytics, responsible for maintaining the database of mobility cases across the Bank.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent professional experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing the administration of international reward and/or geographic mobility activities at the organisational level, in partnership with other HR teams and the business.
- Demonstrated experience in client relationship management.
- Proven stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Strong collaborator; with a focus on creating positive partnerships, problem solving using sound judgement and facilitating continuous improvement.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills, particularly targeted at the senior stakeholder level.
- Experience delivering change and transition through others
- Effective in dealing with complexity managing conflicting priorities within tight deadlines, and prioritising work effectively.
- Good communication skills, fluent in English language, with the ability to convey complex information in a simple and engaging way.
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills, strong attention to detail.
- Experience of working in a large multinational company in a mobility capacity
Recommend your friend
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this internship posting.
Senior Digital Marketing Analyst (m/w/d)Peak AceBerlinBerlin
Junior Programme Manager – Health & Life SciencesBluetownonlineLondonLondon
ASSESSMENT ON THE PREVALENCE OF GENDER BASED VIOLENCE FOR DOMESTIC WORKERS IN KENYAOxfam GBKenyaKenya
LBN-CO-CFP-50-24 Supporting Women’s Leadership in Civic SpacesUnited Nations Development ProgrammeAnywhereAnywhere