Job Title: Healthcare Partnerships Specialist
Reports To: Senior Director of Strategy and Business Development
FLSA Status: Exempt
Labor Status: Non-Union
Approval Date: 12/28/22
Community Servings is a non-profit food and nutrition program focused on the nutritional needs of underserved populations across the state. Over the past 32 years, we have delivered over 11 million free, scratch-made meals to individuals experiencing chronic and critical illnesses in the context of medical nutrition therapy.
Summary: Reporting to the Senior Director of Strategy and Business Development and in collaboration with other agency staff, the Healthcare Partnerships Specialist will develop relationships with and act as a resource for our healthcare contract referral partners. This will involve the following:
- Manage and grow relationships between Community Servings and existing healthcare contract partners through regular meetings and other outreach activities, with the goal of maintaining and increasing referral volume
- Develop relationships with new referral partners through a variety of outreach tactics including 1:1 meetings, hosting tours or events (virtual or in-person)
- Partner with agency Data Analyst, use internal and external data sources to identify opportunities for new relationship development and expansion of current relationships
- Gather and assess market data to assist with the development of outreach and communication materials designed to meet healthcare contract partner needs
Community Servings knows that diversity drives excellence. We are a place where everyone is welcome. We celebrate, promote, and derive strength from a diversity of lived experiences. We actively seek and encourage an inclusive workforce.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. This is a full-time position.
The Healthcare Partnerships Specialist will meet with healthcare contract partners, including centralized leadership, case managers, social workers, and others to strengthen relationships, grow referral volume, and triage feedback. This may include:
- Participation in initial introductory meetings and sales calls to prospective new partners with the Senior Director of Strategy and Business Development and other Leadership team members.
- Leading regularly scheduled meetings with existing healthcare partners – developing agendas, preparing reports, and managing all aspects of the day-to-day relationships in collaboration with the Manager of Client Services for Healthcare Partners.
- Establishing and maintaining an outreach schedule for Community Servings content experts (for example, the Registered Dietitian Nutrition team) in the community (both in-person and virtual). Venues could include healthcare contract partner meetings, community physician groups, hospital grand rounds or other CME opportunities, individual physician offices, community health centers and others as determined.
- Providing background information to Community Servings staff in advance of external speaking engagements and new healthcare partnership leads.
- In collaboration with the Communications team, implementing healthcare communication strategies designed to promote Community Servings awareness in the healthcare community. This may include:
- Developing content of communication materials
- Event planning
- Newsletter/e-communications development
- Assisting CS staff with the development of material for external presentations to a healthcare audience including a description of services and areas of distinction, etc.
- Developing a lecture/Continuing Medical Education (CME) series to position Community Servings as a leader in the MTM field.
- Responding to and triaging requests from partners regarding contractual agreements and ongoing reporting requirements.
- Maintaining and synthesizing feedback from healthcare contract partners for review by the agency Program and Leadership team, including annual/semi-annual contract satisfaction surveys. This would include the development, distribution, synthesizing, and working with internal colleagues as necessary for remediation.
- Working with Salesforce Administrator and other outreach teams across the agency, implement referring provider database and other tracking tools to measure the effectiveness of the program. Work with Data Analysts to produce reports regularly reviewed by agency Leadership and well as external partners.
- Maintaining a collaborative, team relationship with peers and colleagues in order to effectively contribute to the working group’s achievement of goals and to help foster a positive work environment.
- Performing other similar job-related duties as required or directed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- 2-3 Years of healthcare, healthcare sales, or nonprofit experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Demonstrated sales and/or project management experience
- Self-starter with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational, time-management, and project-management skills
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and present to external partners in both a small and large group setting
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
We offer a complete benefits program including:
- Medical Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick Time, and Personal Time off
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical and Daycare)
- Tuition reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Free Dental Insurance
- Free Life Insurance
- Free daily community lunch
- Free mindful breathing and Yoga classes
- Free Parking
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee
encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The noise level in the office work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and use their hands to
finger, handle, or feel. The employee is routinely required to stand and walk.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.