About Prairieland Park
Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation (Prairieland Park) is a leader in developing and hosting a diverse range of trade shows, conventions, conferences, industry expos, live entertainment shows, and signature events, including the flagship Saskatoon EX, Gardenscape, Entertainment Expo and Glow YXE.
The Prairieland Ag Center continues to be the center for agricultural excellence and hosts the Western Canadian Crop Production Show, Saskatchewan Beef Expo, and Saskatchewan Equine Expo, as well as youth 4-H and other agricultural programs and livestock events.
Established in 1886, Prairieland Park is a member-based independent non-profit organization governed by a Board of Directors.
Prairieland Park is an integral member of the Saskatoon and Saskatchewan community and is committed to remaining a vibrant and welcoming gathering place for all. With 136 acres and over 200,000 square feet of world-class event and meeting space, including the World Trade Center, Prairieland Park is one of Canada’s premier venues and welcomes over 1.6 million visitors annually.
We are excited about our future and are growing our team to support our initiatives. We are currently seeking five new key positions including an HR Advisor.
About the HR Advisor
Reporting to the Director of Administration, the HR Advisor works closely with the Management team to provide HR support to all divisions. The HR Advisor assesses requirements and provides HR support in all areas with a specific focus on recruitment and selection, and learning and development. The HR Advisor will also research and draft HR policies as required.
- Assist management to recruit and select employees in all divisions
- Develop a comprehensive learning and development plan for the organization
- Assist management with performance management system and addressing employee issues
- Report on HR metrics
- Draft HR policies
- Administer benefits for employees
- Support the OHS program
- Related business degree; a combination of education and experience will be considered
- 7+ years experience in all facets of HR
- Experience with HRIS, MS 365
- Ability to develop effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saskatoon, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- HRIS: 2 years (preferred)
- human resources: 7 years (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2023-02-03
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.