Position Location: Duhok
Reporting/Line Management: HR Assistant reports to HR Manager.
Start date: 1st November 2022
Type of Contract: Part-time/fixed term contract
Gross salary: 800-1000 USD
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Record and update personal files for all national employees. The file should include but not limited to recruitment docs, contracts, amendments, appraisals, personal docs…etc.
- Ensure that complete records of all recruitment processes as in place, including interview records, summaries, and tests are kept and filed appropriately
- Assist HR Manager to recruit new and replacement staff including scheduling of interviews, attending interviews conducting reference checks and BI Checks, and orientation
- Maintain confidentiality of HR practices, processes, and documentation.
- Ensure that compliance documents such as Code of Conduct and other legislations have proper record keeping.
- Keep all HR records on NAS drive/HR folder and ensure its confidentiality to HR Manager, and CD.
- Collect and review all time sheets against attendance sheets, coding, and leave requests by the end of the month
- In coordination with the HR manager, create and renew CARE ID cards for all CARE Iraq staff
- Assist in translating HR forms and policies when needed.
- Prepare, maintain and follow up with staff attendance sheets of main office and sub-offices.
- Prepare and update monthly and weekly reports including database for all CARE Iraq staff as requested by the line manager
- In coordination with the HR Manager, inform the health insurance provider with new addition and deletions as well as medical claims.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field desired.
- Over 1 year of Human Resource experience, preferably in the humanitarian organization environment.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in IT and MS Office skills with a good appreciation of the uses and potential of IT and intranet systems as information management and learning tools
- Effective time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands, even when under pressure, in a methodical and systematic manner.
- Ability to work autonomously on own initiative as well as in a team.
- Willingness and ability to work irregular hours on occasions.
- Fluency in both written and oral English is essential as well as fluency in both Kurdish and Arabic
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to handle diverse sources of information in a confidential, sensitive manner with due care, respect, and absolute confidentiality.
CARE has zero tolerance for sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and child abuse. CARE takes all concerns and complaints about sexual harassment, exploitation and sexual abuse as well as child abuse by CARE staff and related personnel very seriously. CARE International has therefore drawn up the CARE International Safeguarding Policy on Protection from Sexual Harassment, Exploitation and Abuse, and Child Abuse
How To Apply
Please submit your application in English language (Cover letter, CV) to CARE’s Human Resource Department at [email protected] no later than October 11, 2022. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
Note: Please write the name of the position in the subject line otherwise it will not be considered.
NB: Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Due to the urgency of the position, CARE reserves the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required qualifications before the mentioned deadline.
For any inquiries regarding this position please contact CARE Iraq HR Manager through [email protected].
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.