United Nations Children's Fund
In the 1970s UNICEF established presence in Yemen to respond to the urgent needs of children in the poorest country in the Middle East. In 1991, Yemen ratified the Convention on the Rights of the Child, and it was enacted immediately. Since then, the country has been making steady progress for children until it plunged into a brutal conflict in 2015 but even before that, Yemen needed large amounts of humanitarian assistance.
candidate will report to the Human Resources Specialist for close guidance, training, and supervision. Candidate will be part of the HR Service Delivery cone, serving as an HR Business Partner overseeing and providing end to end HR services to approximately 200 clients based in Sana’a and selected field offices.
To make a difference, you will perform the following key functionsaccountabilities:
HR Business Partnering:
- Through research of policies and analysis of data, provide advice clients on HR-related needs and developing subsequent plans of action.
- Provide accurate and timely advice to clients on HR processes and policies, ensuring the highest level of client-orientation.
- Proactively advise clients on the resolution of human resources issues ensuring equitable and transparent solutions that protects both the staff and organizations interests in accordance with policies, regulations and procedures.
- Promote the organizational goals and targets for gender equity and cultural diversity.
- Supervisee a small team of HR associates in executing the HR Business Partner role.
- Strategic Human Resources
- Support and contribute to corporate HR strategy formulation and global implementation. Provide feedback and make recommendations on the establishment and improvement of HR systems, policies and processes.
- Keep abreast, research, benchmark, and implement best and cutting edge practices in HR management and contribute to the development of global policies, procedures and introduce innovation through sharing of best practices and knowledge learned.
- Support to Implementation of assigned Human Resources Services
- As HR Business Partner provide support to entitlement and benefits management, recruitment, career development, performance management, data analytics, learning & development etc. to implement efficient client services that help either attract, retain and/or motivate staff of the highest caliber.
- When assigned casework in the relevant area on either a routine or non-routine basis, analyze and synthesize issues and problems, and interpret established, formal guidelines to address and recommend solutions or further actions required.
HR Data Analytics:
- Collect, interpret, and analyze HR data to help inform decision making on HR processes and strategies.
- Support the development and implementation of data collection systems to optimize data quality.
- Coordinate with country offices and partners to provide assistance in their HR information management.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have the below requirement:
- A University Degree in human resource management, business management, international relations, psychology, or another related field is required.
- Two years of professional experience in human resource management in an international organization and/or large corporation is required.
- Experience working for an international organization is required.
- Supervisory experience is highly desirable.
- Proven experience in client-oriented HR management is an advantage.
- Experience across the talent management life cycle is an asset.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required. Knowledge of another official UN language is an asset.
Recommend your friend
HR Business Partnering:
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this internship posting.
Planning Consultant (Trial Planning and Logistics)Scantec PersonnelOxfordOxford
Quereinsteiger als Call-Center-Agent (m/w/d) im Bereich EnergieCho-TimeKrefeld, Nordrhein-WestfalenKrefeld, Nordrhein-Westfalen
SERVICES OF CIVIL CONSTRUCTION AND WATER ENGINEERING FIRMSAnywhereAnywhere
Climate Smart Innovation and Incentive Fund Manager for Kosovo Adapt ActivityTetra TechPristina, KosovoPristina, Kosovo