We are looking Country Coordinator profiles. By applying to this vacancy, your application will be considered for a pool: should your profile be shortlisted, you will be contacted once a position fitting your profile opens.
Under the management of IMPACT’s Executive Director in Geneva, the Country Coordinator is responsible for representing IMPACT and managing and developing IMPACT’s programs in our different missions. He/she leads the IMPACT team to achieve program excellence and ensure the highest level of impact and accountability, while ensuring compliance to IMPACT guidelines, policies and standards across the mission.
The CC is in regular contact with HQ, ensuring that organizational risks are promptly and clearly communicated to the ED, the Director of Country Programs and Operations, and other relevant HQ Senior Management. She/he will promote organizational vision and core values across the mission and will actively link with HQ to contribute to the implementation of IMPACT’s global strategies.
Expériences / Formation
- Academic Excellent academic qualifications, including a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline (International Relations, Political Sciences, Social Research, Economics, Development Studies, or similar)
- Management experience Previous experience in a senior management role in a INGO at field level . Proven track record in successful management of international and national teams in humanitarian contexts
- Familiarity aid system Familiarity with the aid system, and the research community;
- Communication/reporting skills Excellent communication and drafting skills for effective reporting, including proven experience in contributing to high level presentations/briefings.
- Years of work experience At least 5 years of relevant working experience or proven progression within IMPACT
- Research skills: Excellent research and analytical skills an asset. Experience in assessments. M&E, field research, evaluations an asset.
- Software skills: Proven knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Familiarity with R, SPSS and/or STATA or other statistical analysis software an asset
- Multi-tasking skills Ability to multitask with tight deadlines, on numerous research cycles in complex environment;
- Level of independence A self-starter with a proven ability to work independently;
- Cross-cultural work environment Ability to operate in a cross-cultural environment requiring flexibility;
- Experience in geographical region Past experience in the [relevant] region is desirable;
- Language skills Fluency in English [and French and/or Spanish] required, competency in [LANGUAGES] an asset;
- Security environment Ability to operate in a complex and challenging security environment [IF REQUIRED]
Please apply at the following link: IMPACT Country Coordinator – [Spontaneous Applications] tendersglobal.net Impact (impact-initiatives.org)
Cliquez ici pour postuler