Ki-Low-Na Friendship Society
Ki-Low-Na Friendship Society employment opportunities!
Open positions in Kelowna, BC (open until filled):
Mental Health Worker
Healthy Beginnings Worker (CAP-C-parenting program)
Finance Lead Interim
Nurse Practitioner – 28 hours per week
5 Tupa’s Lodge Support Workers-(women’s transition home)
4 Supervised Access Visitation
3 Indigenous Outreach Workers
Aboriginal Infant Development Program Worker (AIDP)
Aboriginal Infant Child Development Worker (AIDP)
Family Support Worker
Indigenous Health Coordinator
LINC Instructor CLB Level 3
Send your resume and cover letter with your experience working with Indigenous families:
- Any questions call 250-763-4905
- Name the position you are applying for
- Qualified Indigenous applicants will be given priority, due to the nature of the position.
- However, if a Non-Indigenous applicant has experience working with Indigenous clients, they are requested to add that information on their cover letter.
- All positions are located at 442 Leon Ave, Kelowna, BC.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
All covid precautions in place
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kelowna, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.