Frontier Behavioral Health
Frontier Behavioral Health’s presence in Spokane is more than 100 years strong, allowing our non-profit organization to understand the varied needs of our clients and the larger community. Our programs are designed to provide evidence-based treatment to adults, youth and seniors who are dealing with a wide range of behavioral health issues. As a Trauma-Informed Care Organization, we firmly believe in recovery and that our clients can lead fulfilling and meaningful lives, and we consider it an honor and a privilege to assist them in their journey. If you want to have a positive impact in the lives of others come join us!
ALTHOUGH THIS POSITION IS WORKING REMOTELY, ONLY APPLICANTS WHO RESIDE IN WASHINGTON STATE OR IDAHO WILL BE CONSIDERED. IF WILLING TO RELOCATE, PLEASE INDICATE ON RESUME OR COVER LETTER.
This position is responsible for supporting the FBH IT systems. This includes Integrating internal and external systems according to FBH needs. Assume the primary or supporting technical role in evaluating, designing, and implementing new systems (EMR, HRMS, etc.) for the agency. Interface with customers on support matters. Update, test, and support software provisioning systems. Analyze system input data to provide a varied degree of analysis in evaluating system databases. Develop complex standard and ad hoc queries on a regular basis. Work with support and development teams to troubleshoot complex problems. Analyze error transactions to determined corrective action. Provide backend system support, and end user support. Work with system configurations, testing, and triaging calls for application and system support. Generalist is also responsible for assisting with documenting processes and procedures related to systems and operations within the IS Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Assists the Data and Applications manager, and Network and Operations Manager as needed.
- Assists in the areas of Desktop and Application Support.
- Resolves issues in a timely manner during regular scheduled hours and after hours, as needed.
- Effectively communicates relevant IT-related information to superiors.
- Champions change and effectively manages the implementation of new ideas.
- Reinforces team approach throughout practice both on FBH projects and external initiatives.
- Supports and solicits input from team members at all levels within the organization.
- Communicates effectively with FBH staff to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies.
- Lends expertise to internal teams and task forces.
- Ensures compliance with standard FBH policies and procedures.
- Managing proper customer expectations
- Performs fact-finding and analysis for routine problems.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL HAVE:REQUIRED:
- Five years of IT experience, including working knowledge of a variety of Microsoft products, and Cisco or equivalent network/VOIP platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent diagnostic/troubleshooting and communication skills are required.
- Certifications in knowledge-based areas and working knowledge of CCP and Workday (or equivalent EMR and HRMS systems) preferred.
- In-depth experience in AD and Exchange Administration, as well as experience supporting a WAN/Metro Ring Network, VoIP, and/or Integrated Communication/Messaging systems strongly preferred.
- Experience in integrating software systems via Java, .NET, or similar platform is also strongly preferred.
- The candidate should have a strong grasp of Windows-based systems and should display strong troubleshooting and end-user support skills.
- It is preferred that the individual has a proven track record of success with product or application rollouts with a medium to large-sized company.
- Some experience with developing and troubleshooting data quality, internal reports and experience providing daily support to end users and IS team members as needed.
WHY CHOOSE FRONTIER BEHAVIORAL HEALTH?
- At Frontier Behavioral Health, we value our employees and recognize the importance of EVERY employee’s contribution to our mission.
- Our behavioral health services make a positive difference in the lives of those we serve and contribute to the health, safety, and quality of life for everyone in Spokane County.
- At FBH we have a variety of client services, including outpatient, inpatient, community outreach, crisis services, partnerships with schools, law enforcement and more. Our evidence-based, culturally appropriate, trauma informed behavioral health services address the diverse needs of those we serve.
WE BELIEVE IN WORK LIFE BALANCE:
- Paid Time Off – Employees accrue up to 26 days of PTO in the first year of employment!
- Plus 9 Paid Federal Holidays!
- Sick Leave – Extended Sick Leave and Paid Sick and Safe Time.
- Some positions qualify for a Compressed Workweek option resulting in up to additional 26 days off per year.
OUR BENEFITS AND PERKS ARE AMAZING!
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Retirement – We offer an impressive 403b plan including standard 3% employer contribution plus an additional 3% employer match.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance – Company paid coverage that starts the first of the month following 6 months from your date of hire.
- Signing Bonus!
- Federal and State Loan Forgiveness Program for qualifying Programs.
- Reimbursement of License/Certification application fee that is required for the position.
- No-cost licensure supervision for those pursuing clinical licensure.
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Staff Discounts at various FBH partners throughout Spokane!
Benefits described above are based on employees who hold .5 FTE positions or greater and/or some benefits vary based on FTE.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.10 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Are you willing to relocate to Washington State or Idaho?
- Do you currently reside in Seattle City Limits?
- Do you currently reside in Washington State or Idaho?
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Spokane, WA 99202
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.