International SOS is the world’s leading medical and security services company with over 12,000 employees working in 1,000 locations in 90 countries. We were founded on the principle of putting our clients’ employees first and this is still true today. Led by 5,200 medical professionals and 200 security specialists our teams work night and day to find solutions to protect our clients and their employees in whatever situation they may be facing; we assess, advise and assist from a medical, security and logistical perspective on a global scale to protect and save lives and thereby enable our clients to achieve their business goals. As we’ve delivered on this mission over the last 35 years, we have become the market leader in global telehealth services and digital health solutions for an extensive client base of Fortune 500 companies, NGO’s and governments around the world.
- Are you interested in travel, healthcare or security?
- Are you passionate about helping others?
- Would you like to make a difference every day?
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with great communication skills and an empathetic nature, looking to work with a diverse team in a truly global organization.
You will join a team which has helped thousands of people globally. Our operations, medical and security experts have provided advice and assistance to thousands of clients, to support their health, wellbeing and business continuity. We have been doing this for over 30 years and throughout the pandemic.
We love solving problems together and are proud of the work we do. We have a social, collaborative culture that values personal development.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
We are now recruiting for our April 03, 2023 training class.
Check out this video to learn more about our Americas Assistance Center: Philadelphia Assistance Center
- Answering high volume of calls from our members traveling abroad.
- Supporting and assisting our members with their healthcare and security questions.
- Ensuring that our members medical situations and treatment are handled with utmost professionalism and care, whether appointment booking, treatment authorization, or policy claims.
- Collaborating with a team of doctors, nurses, security and operations experts every day in a fast-paced environment.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations, International Business, Language or related field strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with a customer-centric mindset, to handle health and security concerns for our members.
- Critical thinking and organizational skills to handle a variety of situations.
- A passion to help people, and natural empathetic approach.
- Confidence in using Microsoft Office and other systems and applications in a professional setting.
- Experience in a customer service role would be beneficial.
- Past studies or an interest in travel, healthcare, logistics, geography, or other languages and cultures may be beneficial.
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus.
The following shift patterns are scheduled (month to month):
- 3×13 hour shifts (4 days off) for days and night
- 4×10 hours shifts (3 days off) for days only
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
International SOS Assistance, Inc. requires its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, where allowable under the law, unless the employee is approved for a reasonable accommodation based on medical conditions or a sincerely held religious belief that prevents the employee from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment.
- Additionally, if you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, you will be required to apply for and receive a reasonable accommodation as a condition of employment. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your accommodation request is granted, you will undergo weekly COVID testing, if working in one of our offices. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment will be terminated.
International SOS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.