Type of contract: Full-time paid internship (necessarily attested by a training agreement or “convention de stage”), 4-6 months;
Location: Paris, 8th arrondissement;
Start date: March 4th, 2023.
Main responsibilities: Under the supervision of the Resident Senior Fellow and Deputy Director for International Studies and working closely with the Program Officer, the Assistant Program Officer will:
- Support the Europe Program with its daily administrative tasks
- Assist with the organization of high-level events and international workshops
- Assist the director and researchers with background research
- Support the editing of blogs and publications
- Manage the contacts’ database
- Follow daily coverage of European issues in France and Europe.
- Enrolled in a Master’s degree program (ideally in European affairs)
- Excellent command of French and English (written and spoken)
- Project management and administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Interest in European issues
- In possession of the right to work in France, by the start of the internship programme.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Application closing date: Friday, January 5th, 2023.
About Institut Montaigne
Institut Montaigne is a nonprofit, independent think tank based in Paris, France. Our mission is to craft public policy proposals aimed at shaping political debates and decision making in France and Europe. We bring together leaders from a diverse range of backgrounds – government, civil society, corporations and academia – to produce balanced analyses, international benchmarking and evidence-based research. We promote a balanced vision of society, in which open and competitive markets go hand in hand with equality of opportunity and social cohesion. Our strong commitment to representative democracy and citizen participation, on the one hand, and European sovereignty and integration, on the other, form the intellectual basis for our work. Institut Montaigne is funded by corporations and individuals, none of whom contribute to more than 3% of its annual budget.
Do not forget to mention that you found this job ad on the Euractiv Jobsite!
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.