Gavi, The Vaccine Alliance
Contribute to, support, and help manage new and existing projects in the RMPSPIF team. Focus on support to the UK.
Activities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the development of briefings, talking points, fact sheets, reports and other documents for internal use and for use with external partners on a range of global health, political and private sector subjects;
- Providing support to strengthen relationships with sovereign donor agencies, Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) and other partners under the leadership of the Head;
- Gaining global health knowledge, including around advocacy activities and stakeholders, foreign aid budgets and legislations, as well as private sector partnerships, to support Gavi’s work and mission;
- Monitoring, research and analysis of communications related to Gavi’s work in the relevant donor markets.
- Assisting with logistics for virtual events and internal/external meetings, including co-ordinating follow-ups on action points;
- Liaising with the broader RMPSPIF team, as well as other Gavi departments, to keep projects on track;
- Other tasks within RMPSPIF, as required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Proven research and analytical skills, including finding and processing data;
- Excellent team player;
- Results driven attitude;
- Critical and reflective thinker;
- Ability to learn quickly, think critically and creatively, take initiative and act independently;
- Excellent knowledge and experience with all Microsoft Office Applications: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Motivation, curiosity and interest in learning new things;
- Good understanding of, and strong interest in, developing competencies in project and relationship management, demand creation, communications, policymaking and corporate and CSO business drivers.
- Gender knowledge and experience would be a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken English;
Academic Qualifications :
- Advanced qualification and/or experience in public health/development, international relations, business administration, project management, development economics, or relevant field; preferably degree in political sciences with work experience in global health.
- Good understanding of British government institutions and mechanisms considered an asset.
Recommend your friend
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.
Consortium Programme Manager Plan International Experience: 0 to 3 Years Yei, South Sudan Apply By: 29-01-2023AnywhereAnywhere
Programme Specialist (Accountability to Affected Populations), TA, P-3, Sana’a, Yemen # 112514 (364 days)UNICEF GlobalYemenYemen
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICERUnited Nations Executive Office of the Secretary-General (EOSG)New York, United States (U.S.A)New York, United States (U.S.A)
Research & Knowledge Management Specialist Plan International Experience: 5 to 10 Years Dhaka, Bangladesh Apply By: 31-01-2023AnywhereAnywhere