- Work trouble and change tickets effectively and efficiently; Interact with different departments, Staff to facilitate quick resolution of issues in accordance with established processes.
- Ensure stable and reliable ISP network services for Network levels Access, Distribution, Core, Edge, Per user and VIP customers AND based on permission access per each level that already listed in Network Levels permissions section.
- Handle Day-to-day network performance monitoring and maintenance work because of identification of faults.
- Handle Network troubleshooting and fault analysis; hardware troubleshooting and repair.
- Ensure 100% Deployment and maintenance of network monitoring, analysis and reporting tools.
- Handle Installation of network hardware and software.
- Handle Configuration for the network, Maintenance of the network.
- Handle Access and Aggregation network.
- Perform systematic data removal if need it on network devices being refreshed or decommissioned per client standard procedures using client provided disk wiping tools.
- Performing network devices configuration, upgrading and downgrading
- Follow up Grafana dashboard reports and its analysis.
Network Operations Center Maintenance:
- Solve any incident in devices (hang-up, high CPU/memory, misconfiguration), services or connectivity (loss in fiber, loss in wireless link) this includes permanent solutions or workaround solutions.
- Prepare network devices and items requests
- Participate in executing of project plans by preparing the necessary requirements of project implementing including providing list of equipment, providing approvals from line managers and other items that will need in this phase.
- Provide reports for daily work, trouble tickets, tasks and section operation work if requested
- Handle Maintenance Tickets and technical
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
Years of Experience
- 0-1 Years of experience.
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.