Junior EHS Regulatory Consultant - German Speaking
Junior EHS Regulatory Consultant – German Speaking
Who are we and what can we offer?
A global company with more than 40 nationalities working together daily all over the world! Enhesa is a fast-growing company with tremendous ambitions to be the world’s most famous brands ‘’go-to partner’’ for all information on environmental, health and safety compliance! As a dynamic and growing consultancy, we are constantly seeking to recruit talented and motivated legal professionals.
Our mission is to:
- Identify EHS requirements for industry;
- Provide EHS compliance tools to companies; and
- Advise companies in developing and implementing corporate EHS strategies.
Enhesa’s core clients include Fortune 500 multinational companies. For more information visit www.enhesa.com.
As part of our highly dynamic team, we offer:
- A competitive salary package & benefits with a flexible home-working policy;
- Flexibility, work/life balance, a fast-paced and driven environment;
- A position with room to drive performance improvements, supported by clear objectives and apursuit for overall excellence.
Who are you?
Enhesa is seeking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Junior EHS Regulatory Consultant for its Brussels’ team.
The main responsibilities of the successful candidate include:
- Researching EHS laws, regulations and policy in German speaking jurisdictions;
- Monitoring existing and draft EHS law to alert industry on future requirements; and
- Preparing written reports allowing industry to measure regulatory compliance.
Depending on language skills and experience, the successful candidate will also be required to research EHS requirements in other countries.
What can you bring to the table?
- Law Degree obtained in Germany, specialisation in environmental law is an asset;
- Strong analytical research and writing skills with a demonstrated ability to research and analyselaw and policy;
- Fluency in English and German is essential. Additional language skills such as French are an asset;
- Interest in and understanding of EHS law and industrial processes.
If you are ready to join our journey, please address your cover letter and CV to Ms. Adriana Eastes Arredondo and submit your application with the reference number 2023-11-GE to [email protected].
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.