United Nations Office for Project Services
As part of the UNOPS Change and Transformation Unit, the Knowledge Management team supports UNOPS to harness the collective knowledge of the organization, leading to better operational efficiencies.
This means embedding knowledge-sharing in our organizational culture and daily tasks. The goals are focused on gathering, communicating and innovating our existing tools in a dynamic and practical manner; always focused on enabling growth, reducing risk and improving the efficiency of UNOPS.
We are currently looking for an Intern to join our dynamic and diverse team based in UNOPS Headquarters in Copenhagen. The role will provide internal support and administration, communication, reporting and analysis to the Knowledge Management team and on critical corporate change projects as required.
This is a unique opportunity to learn within an international work environment. The ideal candidate will be engaged, enthusiastic and committed, and bring some new perspectives to our work.
The internship is for a duration of 6 months. This period can be renewed once for another 6 months, subject to performance and availability of funds.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the preparation of background information and analysis for a range of projects including knowledge management and corporate change.
- Summarising statistical information by creating graphs, tables and charts, particularly related to the monitoring and evaluation of knowledge and change management projects.
- Assisting in the development and presentation of reports and presentations.
- Assisting in developing communication materials for related projects across a range of digital mediums.
- Assisting in maintaining relevant pages on the Intranet, including creating and/or updating relevant material and documents.
- Providing coordination support for events, workshops and other events as required.
- Conducting research as required in relation to knowledge management and corporate change projects.
- Supporting other projects as required.
- Applicants must be pursuing an advanced university degree, such as a Masters or a PhD, or be a recent graduate from such studies (within the last 3 years).
- Preferred area of study is one of the following: Business Administration, Communications, Human Resources, International Affairs, Social Sciences, or related fields.
- Some professional experience in the field of Business, Management, Communications, International Development, or other relevant field is an asset.
- Excellent communications skills, especially English writing skills and copy editing, is required.
- Experience with online communications and digital media is an asset.
- Strong computer literacy in particular familiarity with Google Suite is required.
- Full working knowledge of English is essential.
- Knowledge of another official UNOPS language (French or Spanish) is highly desirable.
Recommend your friend
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.