- Major Responsibilities: Attend the onboarding training, educational induction.
- Attend the CP, PSEA, and PSS training and understand the codes of ethics and conduct very well.
- Make sure to provide qualitative teaching and prepare the teaching classes plan and conduct quizzes and monthly exams for the students attending classes to monitor their performance
- Adopt proper teaching methodology and contribute to developing and issuing educational content including notes, tests, and assignments to children.
- Proper management for ongoing classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Defining clear learning outcomes and objectives for each provided lesson.
- Develop resources very well connected with the official curriculum of instruction to be adopted for lectures and presentations while delivering the lessons.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings and maintain good communication with school management.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress and constantly monitor the performance of children attending the program.
- Managing all the evaluation tests to children, grade homework, assignments, and monthly tests.
- Teachers should be committed to students and their learning process and know the subjects they teach and how to teach those subjects to students.
- Attend related PSEA, Child Protection, First Aid and GBV related training and ensure how to report identified related cases to INTERSOS Education Monitors.
- Daily monitoring and checking the attendance of students
- Make sure child protection and GBV principles are applied including protecting children from physical and verbal abuse and harassment.
- Should not use any verbal and physical action including corporal punishment
- Contribute to other required support during the catch up classes including supporting teaching, awareness, recreational activities, monitoring of children during rest time, and other based on need.
- Support the community mobilization activities including house-to-house visits, assessments, surveys, collection of data, communication with community, and so on.
- Support the social cohesion activities within the school and community.
- Other required support during the period of contract.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a teacher
- University degree in Humanities and/or similar; and relevant degree in assigned topic to teach
- Fluency in Arabic and Kurdish; demonstrate good communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.