ChildNet Youth and Family Services
ChildNet Youth and Family Services is currently seeking a Licensed Clinician for our Behavioral Health Services Program located in Palm Desert, CA.
Inland Empire Behavioral Health Services (BHS) Intensive Home-Based Services provides comprehensive services including Therapeutic Behavioral Support (TBS) services, mental health services, and Intensive Services Foster Care (ISFC) for at-risk children and their families. The Licensed Clinician will be responsible for coordinating and assisting with the TBS and mental health programs. The position will conduct mental health and TBS supplemental assessments for at-risk children and their families. The position is responsible for coordination of treatment planning for TBS staff. The Licensed Clinician will also collaborate with the client’s foster/resource parents, biological parents, teachers, etc., to maintain an interdisciplinary team approach for treatment purposes.
The Licensed Clinician responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conduct Therapeutic Behavioral Supplemental Medical Necessity and Level of Care Assessments, in addition to using clinical judgment, to determine the proper clinical care, treatment, and services for all TBS clients.
- Conduct 30-day/quarterly reviews of all TBS cases, including all necessary paperwork, to ensure clients are provided with proper clinical care, treatment, and services according to medical necessity.
- Conduct and participate in ICC meetings for clients.
- Conduct individual and family therapy, as assigned.
- Document all client contacts in the electronic record.
- Review TBS progress notes.
- Coordinate services with the educational needs and objectives of the local school.
- Collaborate with clients’ foster/resource parents, biological parents, CSWs, foster family agency social workers, teachers, medical doctors, psychiatrists, law enforcement, probation department, and case managers for an interdisciplinary team approach.
- Ensure full participation of the family in the development and implementation of service strategies when appropriate.
- Coordinate service delivery with county agencies, families, primary caregivers, significant others, and local schools.
- Ensure the health and safety of all clients.
- Ensure program complies with all federal, state, county and school district regulations.
- Complete required RUBHS enrollment paperwork, BHS paperwork and TBS paperwork, as well as maintain all deadlines.
- Attend weekly supervision with the Clinical Administrator.
- Attend team meetings, applicable county meetings, all monthly staff meetings, and any other training required.
- Conduct training for staff and clients as needed.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
The Licensed Clinician shall have:
- Master’s degree in a mental health-related field of study; AND
- Currently licensed in the State of California as a LMFT, LCSW or LPCC.
- Ability to handle crisis situations and consistently meet required deadlines.
- Proficiency in speaking, reading, writing and understanding Spanish is preferred.
All offers of employment with ChildNet Youth and Family Services, Inc. are contingent upon a post-offer, pre-hire medical clearance with an occupational physical, tuberculosis screening, and a negative drug test. A background clearance which consists of fingerprinting through the Dept. of Justice/FBI/Child Abuse Index Search is required. Underwriting requirements of this agency include keeping a valid California driver’s license, valid auto liability insurance on file, and maintaining a good driving record while employed.
WHO WE ARE
ChildNet Youth & Family Services, is a nonprofit corporation headquartered in Long Beach, CA. We provide Counseling, Education, Foster Care and In-Home Services to at-risk children. ChildNet has been at the forefront of providing innovative and quality care to thousands of children and their families for over 50 years.
To provide safe homes, education and counseling to vulnerable children and their families.
Are a diverse group of professionals who create a culture of caring with our clients and within the organization.
WHAT WE OFFER
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 403b Retirement including eligibility of a discretionary employer contribution after 2 years of service, Mileage Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement, Stability and Career Advancement, along with generous sick, vacation and holiday time.
WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE! COME AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH US!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
ChildNet Youth and Family Services, Inc. falls under the CA State Public Health Officer Health Care Worker vaccination mandate.
- Are you willing to travel through various areas of Central and Western Riverside County including into the Eastern Inland Empire Desert Region, and areas extending throughout the Coachella Valley and Palo Verde Valley?
- Master’s (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Preferred)
- LMFT (Preferred)
- LPCC (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Palm Desert, CA 92211
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.