Martha & Mary
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Martha & Mary
Poulsbo, WA 98370
NEW COMPETITIVE WAGE SCALE + NEW HIRE BONUS
From $66,560 and up
Day shift, Evening Shift, Weekend 32/40, PRN
Long- and short-term Care, Memory Care
Full-time, Part-time, PRN
Licensed Practical Nurse
New Grads welcome
Martha and Mary Health Services is seeking a Licensed Practical NUrse with a passion for senior care to join our nursing team as a medication/treatment nurse. A medication/treatment nurse administers routine and PRN medications and treatments in a timely manner, ensures adequate monitoring of the residents conditions, works with other disciplines to support services that encourage a resident’s highest level of functioning, and more. A complete job description is available during an interview.
- Comprehensive full-time benefit package after 60 days
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance plan options
- Retirement Plans
- 40% discount on child care services while working
- Career advancement opportunities
- Scholarship opportunities
- Employee Assistance and Counseling
- Financial counseling discounts
- Cell phone discounts
- Health club discounts
- Auto service discounts
- And much more
We are looking for someone with the following strengths:
- Ability to understand and follow policies and procedures.
- Understanding of and ability to deal with confidential information with discretion.
- Maintaining perspective and a sense of humor, responding positively to changes.
- Handling people and situations with understanding, diplomacy and tact.
- Setting priorities and handling multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Working cooperatively in a team environment.
- Problem solving and ability to handle unexpected/unpredictable circumstances.
- Must have a genuine interest in caring for the elderly and long-term care of residents.
- Good documentation skills
- Reliable attendance and willingness to work with the team to cover additional hours, vacations, holidays, weekends, as able.
About our organization
We offer competitive pay and a supportive environment, where we become friends and family. Martha & Mary Health Services provides quality care and services to those in need of short-term care, long-term care, memory care, palliative and hospice care. We invite you to join our Martha & Mary family and be a part of one of Washington States TOP 3 BEST NURSING HOMES (Source NEWSWEEK 2021 & 2022) and one of Kitsap County’s largest not-for profit employers.
The work of a nurse is rewarding in itself. Where you work can make all the difference. Join our team today!
Martha and Mary has been caring for children, seniors and families in Greater Kitsap for over 130 years. Offering exceptional care that feels like family, we provide a wide continuum of care services for life’s transitions, including skilled nursing, rehab, care management and long term care, plus affordable senior housing options and outstanding early learning programs for children. As a non-profit, faith-based organization, we are keenly dedicated to delivering high quality, compassionate care. Whether you are just beginning your career, looking to enhance your skill set or building your life’s resume, by joining our mission of caring you can expect to make a real difference in the lives of those we serve.
· Day shift, evening shift, weekend 32/40, PRN
Opportunities for overtime, holiday pay
Dependent on employee availability and facility needs.
Practical Nursing License required
New graduates welcome!
Employment is contingent upon satisfactory background and reference checks.
Martha & Mary is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PRN
Pay: $66,560.00 – $83,075.20 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- Nursing home
- Rehabilitation center
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating weekends
- Weekend availability
Our organization follows WA Proclamation 21.14.1 which requires all employees working in the Health Care Setting be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless they are exempt for medical and religious reasons.
- LPN (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this posting.