Spirit Life, Inc.
NEW WAGE SCALE STARTING AT $22.00 PER HOUR. SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE.
SpiritLife, Inc. is seeking full-time, part-time and casual nurses for our inpatient substance abuse treatment center.
Assesses individual patient care needs, initiates medical treatment plan.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Assess individual patient care needs, initiate medical treatment plan and competently implement/instruct all care in the appropriate nursing practice to all staff.
· Serve as a resource to treatment team members.
· Perform nursing assessments, determine level of care and review patient histories to document all necessary information.
· Prepare patients for examinations: height/weight, vitals, collect and process lab specimens including urine drug screen, urinalysis, etc. following proper infection control procedures.
· Utilize safe and effective practices of medication management as defined by policy including the oversight of self-administration observation of medication.
· Administer and monitor the effects of medications, ensure accurate medication is ordered and administered for controlled substances and conduct accurate med counts.
· Provide appropriate patient education as determined by patient assessments/needs and treatment plans.
· Monitor and/or perform withdrawal assessments and appropriately implement/instruct the necessary nursing interventions.
· Schedule all patient appointments related to their medical treatment.
· Attend all mandatory trainings as identified by SpiritLife policies.
· Attend multi-disciplinary treatment team meetings and group sessions (when applicable) when in unit nurse role.
· Maintain quality control logs.
· Ensure the highest level of professionalism for self and staff and maintain a clean and organized work environment.
· Complete yearly training requirements and mentor new employees.
· This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions and does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $21.99 – $22.00 per hour
- LPN (Required)
- RN (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
- General non clinical
- Non Profit
- Faith Based
- Current State Nursing License
- Do Not Use Any EMR
- Nurses wear own scrubs
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 12 hour shift
- On call
- Only full-time employees eligible
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.