$38,000 – $48,000 • yearly
This is an exciting career opportunity for a savvy marketing professional skilled in multi-channel communications and storytelling, passionate about creating compelling, inspiring content that showcases Fortune Academy students, faculty, and programs.
As a brand champion, the Marketing and Communications Specialist works closely alongside the administration team and other colleagues in the admissions, events, and fundraising departments to attract and engage prospective families, donors, and employees, collaborating with other areas of the school, including arts and academic departments, key faculty, parents/guardians, students, and alums. Part of a team, the communications specialist embraces a work environment fostering a spirit and a sense of worth and belonging amongst the team and the school community.
- Three years of experience in marketing and communications, including digital marketing, content creation and social media, and graphic design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Affairs, or Journalism preferred
- Design Certificates in various software applications used in media and public relations, such as Squarespace, Formstack, MailChimp, Boomerang, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a website, social media network, blogs
- Project coordination for the implementation of a media marketing campaign
- Ability to communicate complex professional content both orally and in writing
- Willing to learn the professional vocabulary of education and learning differences
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to build rapport with others through listening
and probing, as well as speaking
- Mastery of the language of the marketing and sales process (as it applies to N-F-Ps)
- Uses networking effectively to develop new market initiatives, assess new markets, and analyze opportunities for student/admissions growth
- Ability to communicate effectively with professionals in the media: Contact persons for donors, corporations/ foundations, media, vendors
- Ability to communicate effectively with psychologists, physicians, practitioners
- Meetings with the senior leadership team and Board of Trustee presentations
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- broad knowledge of the disciplines of mar-comm, including traditional and new media, public relations, content development and management, digital marketing, and design services
- Proficiency in social media administrative software such as Facebook, Linked-in, Twitter
Job Type: Full-time
Work Environment: HYBRID
Salary: From $38,000.00 – $48,000.00 per year depending on experience
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health benefits account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email / cover letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.