MDS Coordinator-RN Part Time 20hrs/wk
Full time position available with 20/hrs in MDS and 20/hrs as a Staff Nurse.
The Cedars is a non-profit senior living community located in Portland Maine. With a rich heritage of caring and innovative insight on aging, we offer a complete continuum of care.
The Cedars is in search of a qualified MDS Nurse to assist in the process of completing the MDS by integrating information from several departments to ensure accurate reimbursement and coding. This position works as a team with multiple departments and requires a current Maine RN license, long term care experience, computer skills and familiarity with the MDS 3.0.
The successful candidate will be positive, proactive and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
Specific job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Helping complete the MDS/Care Planning process on each Medicare/Medicaid resident
- Completing changes-in-status for the MDS
- Developing a working relationship with staff in order to coordinate the MDS
- Provide education and assistance to other staff involved in the MDS documentation
- Rotating on call required.
JHA Management is an equal opportunity employer.
- RN licensed in Maine.
- Excellent communication skills.
- AANAC certification preferred.
We offer competitive pay, great incentives and excellent benefits such as:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with company match-vesting
- MDS Coordinator: 1 year (Preferred)
- RN License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this posting.