Danish Refugee Council
The overall purpose of the role:
Support the MEAL team of DRC in the Country Office in Remote (on-phone) and/or in-field Data collection, for various activities; such as Post Distribution Monitoring (PDM), verification survey, Satisfaction survey, project Evaluation, etc.
Data collection for:
- The tasks will be in DRC Office/ Center, on-phone or face to face in the field.
- Some of the data collection tools include Beneficiaries satisfaction survey, PDM, Beneficiary Verification Survey, etc.
- Phone contact with the beneficiaries at the office as requested by the MEAL Officer.
- Should adhere to DRC rules and guidelines.
- Should adhere to DRC security and safety guidelines and regulations.
- DRC data collection equipment, internet and other facilities should strictly be used for the purpose of the work only.
- Survey and call status, and any other observations should be noted down carefully and later shared with the supervisor.
- The data collector should provide a summary report (on a small piece of paper) by the end of the working day to the supervisor indicating the number of surveys conducted and any feedback observed throughout the day.
- Conduct duties in accordance with DRC Iraq programme Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Conduct duties in accordance with DRC Code of Conduct.
- Ensure compliance with DRC AGD policy and AGD programmatic minimum standards.
- Ensure compliance with the zero-tolerance to Sexual Exploitation and Abuse policy.
- Any other task that might be assigned by the supervisor/ line manager.
Experience and technical competencies:
- Proficient use of mobile devices for data collection.
- Familiar with online survey tools like Google Forms, KoBo, SurveyCTO, etc.
A bachelors degree or diploma is preferred
- Kurdish (Kurmanji and Sorani) : Advanced (written and oral)
- Arabic: Advanced (written and oral)
- English: Desired
- Area MEAL team
- Safety focal point
Wages:Paid on a daily basis.
Diversity & Inclusion:DRC Iraq is committed to promoting an inclusive work environment according to our Age, Gender, and Diversity approach (AGD). We aim to have a more diversified leadership structure creating opportunities for qualified women to take on managerial roles. We also continuously work to make our workplace more accessible for persons with specific needs. We offer benefits related to psychosocial support, health insurance, maternity and paternity leave, child sick leave, and lactation breaks. As part of our commitment to promote equity, diversity, and inclusion, we strongly encourage applications from female candidates, persons living with disabilities, as well as representatives of minorities.
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this posting.