Member Services Representatives in Biddeford
Assignment Length: Long-Term Temp
Do you have excellent customer service and communication skills? Are you looking for a part-time position to supplement your income? We are currently hiring Member Services Representatives for a client in Biddeford, Maine. Interested? Apply today!
- Great part-time schedule
- Supplement your income
- Interact with the community
- Work at a well-respected non-profit organization
- Located close to the Turnpike exit
- Access to health, dental, and vision benefits
- Maine Earned Paid Leave
- Access to skill building and professional development tools
- Assisting members with memberships, questions, and registrations
- Answering telephones
- Accepting payments and reconciling cash drawer
- Providing excellent customer service
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience with MS Office and basic computer skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a busy environment
We’ve made it easy to apply to be one of these Member Services Representatives in Biddeford, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Apply Online: see below
Call or Text: ‘MSR’ 207.284.0595
Not sure this is the right job for you? No worries. We have many other positions available that you may be interested in – apply now to start the conversation.
Job ID: 5433594
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.