Community Counseling Center of Ashtabula County
Community Counseling Center of Ashtabula County is a non-profit behavioral health provider focused on engaging the community in recovery.
CCC is currently seeking energetic, team-oriented therapists to provide comprehensive mental health and chemical dependency counseling services in our agency, school, and community-based programs in Ashtabula County. We can offer full-time or part-time employment opportunities to fit the needs of licensed clinicians. Hybrid work environment option available. Full-time positions are eligible for up to a $3000 signing bonus depending on education/licensure.
- Opportunity to make an impact within the community
- Professional growth/development
- Chance to build your skills in practice
- Stable/caring organization
- Positive work/life integration
Do what is valued –
- Be Collaborative
- Be Community-focused
- Make a Difference
Are we describing YOU?
- Team Player/Approachable
- Hungry, Humble, and People Smart
- Problem Solver
We are looking for team members who can build on these core workplace attributes:
- Safe environment
CCC has been providing quality behavioral health care to Ashtabula County residents for over 55 years. We offer a competitive salary, excellent full-time benefits including health, dental, vision, STD/LTD, and life insurance. For our full- or part-time staff are eligible for participation in the 403(b) retirement plan, generous leave package, as well as, performance based bonuses. In addition, we offer extensive training, excellent clinical supervision, and a flexible, supportive work environment. EOE, DFWP
EDUCATIONAL/LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: This position requires at minimum a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university as well as an active LPCC, LISW, LICDC, LPC, LSW, LCDC II/III license from the state of Ohio.
The position does requires a valid driver’s license (driving infractions within the last three (3) years subject to insurance carriers’ guidelines) and no drug, theft or felony charges. Reliable transportation; and adequate levels of insurance and insurability are required.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Two to five years’ experience preferred, but will also train to work with severe and persistent mental illness, and/or chemical dependent population.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS: The position requires the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing; the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with clients and significant others; the ability to function as part of an organization by working with others and by adhering to established policies and procedures; and the ability to assemble meaningful information in order to draw valid conclusions. The position requires ability to work independently as well as cooperatively, reliably and dependably, and the ability to manage available resources to carry out assigned tasks. This position requires training in First Aid, CPR and De-escalation techniques (training is provided).
- Conduct diagnostic assessments and provide individual and group counseling to a diverse client population – and can focus on children, adults, and/or families.
- Implement and review treatment plans and provide crisis intervention
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental health disorders, SUD or dual-diagnosis
- Collaborate with additional internal and external treatment providers
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Previous experience in mental health counseling, substance use disorders or other related fields
- Familiarity with community mental health and SUD resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Hybrid/remote work available. We adjust our protocols as the area Health Department provides guidance.
- Willingness to complete background checks as allowed by law?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- behavioral health therapy: 2 years (Preferred)
- OHIO LPCC, LISW, LICDC, LSW, LPC, or LCDC II/III (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Ashtabula, OH 44004
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.