Presbyterian Medical Services
MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST $4,000 – $6,000 Sign-on Bonus
$1,000 EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS
SALARY $50,000 – $65,000 DEPENDENT ON LICENSE & EXPERIENCE
JOB CATEGORY: BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
This is a professional position providing therapeutic services to Behavioral Health clients.
- Mission-driven organization
- Competitive salaries
- Nine paid holidays and generous PTO
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Free Life & LTD coverage
- Free discretionary pension plan contribution
- Employee recognition and engagement activities
- Robust training program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Licensure renewal stipend
- Founded in 1969, PMS is a non-profit organization with over 1,300 employees providing services at 100+ locations in New Mexico.
- Our diverse services include primary care, dental, behavioral health, early childhood education, supportive living, and senior programs.
- We concentrate our resources on meeting the needs of underserved areas of New Mexico.
- We operate the largest network of federally qualified health centers in the state.
- PMS is not affiliated with Presbyterian Healthcare Services, Presbyterian Hospitals or Presbyterian Health Plan.
ABOUT NEW MEXICO
- New Mexico offers a mix of Hispanic, Native American and Anglo cultures.
- The Land of Enchantment averages 310 days of sunshine a year combined with a mild, dry climate and four distinct seasons.
- Minimum of Master’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Bilingual Spanish or Navajo preferred.**
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- New Mexico State independent licensure as a Master’s or doctorate level mental health counselor, social worker, or psychologist is required, e.g., LPCC, LISW, LCSW, LMFT, LCP, or LPAT. Must have by date of hire and maintain current throughout employment / OR
- New Mexico State non-independent licensure as a Master’s level mental health counselor, social worker, or psychologist is required, e.g., LMHC, LAMFT, LPC, LMSW, or RMHC. Must have by date of hire and maintain current throughout employment.
- Have or be able to obtain First Aid and BLS/CPR certifications within 30 days of hire. Certifications must meet the requirements listed in the document “BLS / CPR / ACLS & First Aid Training Resources” posted on Staurolite. It is your responsibility to keep your certifications current at all times.
This position requires successful completion of an initial post-offer of employment:
- TB Test (and upon exposure in accordance with PMS Policies).
- Criminal Records Check.
- All bonuses subject to tax withholding and eligibility requirements.
- Current employees may be eligible for pre-approved sign-on bonuses.
NHSC Approved Site – May be Eligible for Loan Repayment
NHSC Loan Repayment Option
To learn about behavioral health careers at PMS Click Here
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Deming, NM: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Master’s (Required)
- license to practice in New Mexico (Required)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this posting.