CONCERN-Professional Services for Children, Youth and Families
Are you looking to encourage growth and promote positive, healthy lives? CONCERN is a non-profit human services organization dedicated to providing child welfare, juvenile justice, and behavioral health services to children and their families. Since 1978, CONCERN has brought hope, offered opportunity, and inspired change in the communities that we serve.
We are searching for a driven individual to join our team as Full-Time Mobile Therapist/Behavior Consultants in Towanda. This rewarding career gives you the opportunity to engage with adolescents and their families to provide intensive therapeutic services in the home, school, or in the child’s community. You will report directly to the Clinical Supervisor while working as a part of a team to provide mobile therapy sessions that have been prescribed as a part of the written treatment plan that you have developed.
The sessions may include you, the child, the child’s family, friends, school personnel, community leaders, physicians, psychiatrists, or a combination of these people. You will also support the enhancement of service delivery consistent with the existing standard of care in the field.
There are no overnight hours but flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the children and families is required.
What Do I Need?
Education and Experience
Master’s Degree required in psychology, social work, counseling, or related field
Must meet ONE of the following:
Licensed in PA as a psychologist, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist or Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Licensed in PA as a Social Worker (LSW) or Behavior Specialist (BSL) and have a graduate degree that requires a clinical or mental health direct service practicum
At least one year of full-time experience providing mental health direct services to children up to and including age 21, and a graduate degree with at least nine (9) credits specific to clinical practice in psychology, social work, or counseling or
Completed a clinical or mental health direct service practicum and have a graduate degree with at least nine (9) credits specific to clinical practice in psychology, social work, education counseling or a related field.
Must meet ONE of the following:
License as a Behavioral Specialist (BSL)
Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification
Graduate degree in Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA)
At least 1 year of full-time experience providing mental health direct services to children up to and including age 21, and a graduate degree in psychology, social work, education, or counseling
Completion of a clinical or mental health direct service practicum and a graduate degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or related field.
- You will maintain all required clearances
- You will maintain a valid driver’s license
- You will be able to use typical office equipment
- You will have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- You will be able to work as a part of a team and independently
- You will follow all privacy rules and regulations defined by HIPAA
What Will I Do?
- You will participate in multi-disciplinary treatment team meetings.
- You will provide psychotherapy in a competent, professional manner, in accordance with the treatment plan.
- You will complete progress notes within 48 hours of the service.
- You will complete any required clinical or internal reports in a timely manner.
- You will attend and participate in staff meetings and in service meetings as scheduled.
- You will meet with the Clinical Supervisor for supervision as required.
- You will maintain a positive professional attitude.
- You will help clients develop and implement aftercare treatment plans.
- You will take part in Quality Assurance and Utilization Review responsibilities as assigned.
- You will primarily provide assessment, program design and monitoring and consultation to the service delivery team.
- You will facilitate individual service plan treatment (ISPT) team meetings, collaborates with other service systems and participates in additional multidisciplinary sessions relating to the child’s treatment.
Hours of Work
This position requires some flexibility with scheduling around client needs. Ability to work days, evenings, and or weekends is preferred but not necessarily required.
What Will I Get?
Billable Rates (Time spent providing direct care to your client)
Licensed Mobile Therapist- $37/hr.
Non-Licensed Mobile Therapist -$30/hr.
Administrative Rates (functions performed outside of direct client care)
Supervision and Training – $14/hr.
All other non-billable (e.g. phone calls, documentation, etc.) – $7.50/hr.
Medical (3 plans to choose from) – Eligible the first of the month following 60 days
Dental – Eligible the first of the month following 60 days
Vision (Agency Paid) – Eligible the first of the month following 60 days
Flexible Spending Account
Generous PTO (Increases with Service Milestones)
401k w/ Agency match
10 Paid Holidays (Including your Birthday)
Employee Assistance Program (Resources for you and your family)
Short-Term Disability (Agency Paid)
Long-Term Disability (Agency Paid)
Life & AD&D Insurance (Agency Paid)
What Happens Next?
After you apply, a member of the hiring team will review your qualifications and experience. If determined you are a good match, we will be in touch to schedule an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 – $37.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Master’s (Required)
Work Location: On the road
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.