- CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
- CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
- Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
- Visit www.ctg.org to find out more
Overview of Position
- CTG is looking for qualified candidates for the below mentioned TOR.
- Identify & define system security requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of information security policies based on the organization’s standards & corporate policies.
- Assist in infrastructure system design including mobile device management.
- Install, configure & maintain network security infrastructure & solutions in accordance with UN standards & requirements.
- Perform infrastructure security audits & penetration tests.
- Perform & document threat & risk assessment.
- Advice on preventative & corrective actions to take.
- Provide full incident response (prepare, identify, contain, eradicate, & recover) with the lowest possible impact on business operations.
- Provide lessons learned.
- Provide tier 3 support & expert advice.
- This role reports to the line manager.
- Minimal 7 year experience in managing, designing & developing business critical security infrastructure & policies.
- Experience in all aspects of network & information security including PKI, encryption, certificates, etc.
- In depth hands on experience in implementing & supporting mobile device management solutions.
- Experience with a project management methodology such as PMP, PRINCE2, etc.
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework.
- Experience in customer services & the ability to provide a professional interface with the user community.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work outside normal working hours if required.
- Industry recognized certifications such as CCSA, CCSE & CCISP are an asset.
- This role has no team management responsability.
Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply for this role