Presbyterian Homes of Georgia
$9,000.00 Sign-On Bonus for Eligible Full-Time Employee
Presbyterian Homes of Georgia, one of the premier Non-Profit Healthcare providers in the South East, is currently seeking experienced RN Registered Nurses to serve as Night Shift Supervisor in all areas of Health Services – Long Term Care Nursing, Assisted Living and Memory Care areas on our new Presbyterian Village, Athens campus.
$9,000.00 Signing Bonus – for eligible RN FT Nurses
(signing bonus is currently running)
As a top rated NON-PROFIT, Christian based healthcare company, we do things differently than most long-term care providers, because we’re not focused on profit – only our residents and our staff!
All three (3) areas of Health Services offer private rooms:
- Long-Term Care/Nursing offers 40 Private Rooms
- Assisted Living offers 30 Private Rooms
- Memory Care/Support offers 30 Private Rooms
To meet the needs and changing lifestyles of seniors and their families in the Athens, GA community, Presbyterian Homes of Georgia is pleased to present Presbyterian Village, Athens, a new, state-of-the-art continuing care retirement community. As a Life Plan Community located on 80+ acres, Presbyterian Village, Athens campus is convenient to area cultural venues, churches, movie theaters, restaurants, hotels, and public transportation.
“Presbyterian Homes of Georgia, Inc. is a Christian ministry providing exceptional services to enhance the quality of life for senior adults.”
Since 1949, our name has been synonymous with excellence in senior living. A Christian ministry providing exceptional services, we offer gracious retirement living in five outstanding communities for those 62 and older.
We are the proud sponsor of two established Life Plan Communities: Presbyterian Village in Austell and Presbyterian Home and Retirement Community in Quitman. Presbyterian Village Athens will be our third Life Plan Community and, like its predecessors, will offer a full spectrum of health care that includes Independent Living Residences, Assisted Living, Memory Support, Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Services. Three additional communities, Calvin Court in Atlanta’s Buckhead neighborhood, Philips Tower in Decatur and Swainsboro Presbyterian Apartments in Swainsboro offer comfortable, affordable apartment living for active seniors.
In addition to our exceptional communities, our commitment to quality care sets us apart. Never in our history has a resident been asked to leave because of outliving his or her financial means.
We are currently seeking dynamic and talented RNs to join our nursing team to provide leadership and supervision to the Night Shift Nursing teams in a brand new, state-of-the-art Health Services division which all offer private rooms.
Benefits for Nurses:
- $9,000.00 Signing Bonus – for eligible FT RN Nurses
- Exceptional pay based on your Nursing experience (Top Rated in the Athens area)
- Night Shift Differential
- A Non-Profit, Christian based company – that lets you can focus on your residents while providing an exceptional quality of life
- Great work environment where YOU can make a difference in the lives of senior adults
- Ability to focus on providing quality care in a New State-of-the-Art, Health Services division which will touch the lives of Seniors in Long-Term Care/Nursing, Assisted Living and Memory Care/Support
- Access to supplies, tools and equipment you need to provide the BEST QUALITY care
- Strong support from your management team
Requirements for Nurses:
- Requires current RN license in GA
- Must have current/active CPR Certification.
- Focused on providing excellent Nursing care and services.
- Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to Lead & Supervise CNAs in a positive manner.
- Confirm that all nursing/area personnel assigned to you comply with the policies and procedures established by the facility.
- Excellent technical, assessment, and documentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
- Previous experience in Long Term Care, Assisted Living, and/or Memory Care is a plus.
- MUST have a GREAT Attitude with a positive, upbeat and caring spirit!
You will be responsible for ensuring the Highest Quality care and services for the residents by providing direct, hands-on resident care, including but not limited to: medication passes, treatments, ADLs, documentation & charting and supervising/providing leadership to CNAs and other nursing staff.
If you are interested in working in the Geriatrics field and are a caring, compassionate Nurse that can make a difference in the lives of senior adults, then we would be interested in meeting you.
To learn more about our organization and our approach to providing the Highest Quality healthcare to senior adults, we invite you to visit our company website:
As an important member of the Village’s Nursing team, you will help to implement Presbyterian Homes of Georgia’s ongoing philosophy and strategy as a Christian based organization that provides exceptional care and services for senior adults.
If you enjoy working with and making a difference in the lives of senior adults, then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
We invite you to submit your detailed resume and any additional materials for consideration.
You are also invited to visit the campus to pick up or drop-off a resume and/application.
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- License reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Assisted living facility
- Long term care
- Rehabilitation center
- Skilled nursing facility
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Athens, GA 30606: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Long Term Care Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Memory care and/or Assisted Living: 1 year (Preferred)
- Care plans: 1 year (Preferred)
- Wound Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (in Georgia) (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.