CODAC Behavioral Health Services
CODAC believes in saving lives by understanding the whole person. We tailor patient centered, wrap-around care to meet our patients’ needs. CODAC uses evidence based addiction treatment medicine and behavioral healthcare, combined with a compassionate presence. We offer hope for all who struggle with substance use and mental health disorders throughout Rhode Island.
CODAC has been a leader in addiction treatment in Rhode Island for over 40 years. We have 9 locations in two states (RI and MA). CODAC supports employees’ career growth by providing education and training in the latest treatment modalities and in sponsoring licensure.
Our innovative programs offer ongoing opportunities for career development in a variety of employment areas. CODAC is committed to providing the support needed by our team to achieve their career goals.
As a non-profit organization, CODAC’s benefits package includes: medical and dental insurance, life insurance, a 403b retirement plan, and some tuition reimbursement. Additional benefits include three weeks paid vacation, nine paid holidays, four personal days, earned wellness days annually, and eligibility for student loan forgiveness.
CODAC believes in its team. We welcome you to become a partner in CODAC’s vision
*MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED FOR COVID 19*
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for direct patient care including administration of medication; provides consultation, assessment, and induction of medication;
- Facilitates telehealth visits with on call provider; provides medical case management, and intra-agency care coordination
- Play an integral role as a core member of the CODAC team at ACI
- Work with CODAC Program Coordinator in program development including education and discharge planning of inmates/residents.
- Develop collaborative relationships between CODAC and the ACI nursing staff
- Work with dispensary staff to effectively, accurately and efficiently meet the needs of patients
in accordance with CODAC policy, procedure and protocol
- Assure medical services are provided according to all regulatory standards
- Report to the CODAC Program Coordinator and the CODAC Director of Nursing any identified problems or issues that require intervention
- Assist with the planning, implantation and facilitation of patient health and education groups (HIV, TB, Hepatitis, overdose prevention)
- Participate in multidisciplinary treatment team and be prepared to offer a nursing perspective to the discussion
- Participate in Quality Improvement activities
- Perform other duties as requested
Licensed registered nurse (RI) is required, preferably, with a minimum of one year of experience in addiction treatment
Codac Behavioral Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $27.00 – $31.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cranston, RI 02920: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Nursing: 1 year (Required)
- Case management: 1 year (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.