The Regenerate Outcomes team are delighted to offer this new opportunity.
Job title: Operations Manager
Salary: Guide £30,000- £35,000 pa, subject to experience
Location: National. Travel to farms and to Leeds office
Hours: Full time
Regenerate Outcomes supports British farms to transition to regenerative agriculture. We sponsor
a bespoke farm mentoring programme, while monitoring and verifying environmental outcomes (such as carbon credits) to earn additional revenue streams for farms
Regenerate Outcomes is entering into a fast-paced phase of growth, having successfully secured public
and private investment to service British farms. The successful candidate will gain valuable
experience in a highly dynamic and scalable business supplying new environmental markets.
- Onboard and liaise with farms through all project stages. The successful candidate will be
able to build trust and rapport with farmers to clearly explain the project and secure sign
- Manage communications with key project partners, including Understanding Ag consultants,
Verra and relevant Validation and Verification Bodies, and other suppliers
- Data entry, management and analysis. The successful candidate will be comfortable managing
a large project database for all customers and project stages, as well as carrying out data entry that
requires a working knowledge of UK farming practices
Preferred candidate specification:
- Background in farming or other agricultural experience
- Good administrative and communication skills, including highly organized and excellent
attention to detail
- A generalist able to simultaneously keep on top of multiple workstreams
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a car
- Relevant training courses included, as approved by RO board
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
by Friday 30th June.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this internship posting.