As an Operations Performance Manager, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of the Operations Performance Management System, which is expected to significantly contribute to the business’s operational, cost and growth performance. You will also provide a resource within the project to monitor, identify and follow through on options across the company to improve the quality of performance outcomes, using standardised approaches underpinned by continuous improvement.
In your first few weeks in this Operations Performance Manager role, you can expect to:
- Own the development and delivery of the Operations Performance Management System
- Guide systematic performance improvement through the performance improvement cycle
- Be the integrator, unlocking integrated performance improvement across the business
- Be a role model for new ways of working, energising the adoption of agility and digital tools to unlock the true value of data, workflows and teams
To apply for this operations performance management job, you will need senior supervision experience and expertise in managing multi-disciplinary teams. You will also require the following:
- Comfortable directing through a range of contexts, from a high level of technical detail to long-term strategy and vision
- Deep expertise in operations strategy, methods and performance
- Knowledge of performance management and reporting systems
- In-depth understanding of production efficiency improvement processes and tools and their application to guide production and operational efficiency
- Excellent analytical and communication capability, understanding data, drawing insights and developing improvement plans
- A degree-level qualification or equivalent experience
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you will be rewarded with a generous contract rate.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative contract Operations Performance Manager job in Basra, please get in touch with NES Fircroft today. We’d love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional aspirations.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.