Shareteah Humanitarian Organization
Shareteah Humanitarian Organization (SHO) is an Iraqi National NGO promoting safety & development through mine action and explosive ordnance risk education (EORE)awareness, and clearance of mines, explosives and remnants of war.to assistance for people affected by armed conflict. Founded in 2016, SHO has organized & executed programs throughout Iraq. including the provinces of Nineveh, Duhok, Kirkuk, Tikrit, Anbar, and Baghdad. It currently holds offices in Duhok and Mosul.
A world where people can prosper in a safe environment, free from the fear & hazards of explosives.
To promote safety & development through humanitarian mine action & education among people affected by war.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
The Ops Admin Assistant He/she is responsible for the coordination, facilitation, and prioritization of all office and operational tasking at the national level. In addition, this position is also reporting and administrative requirements with the National Authority.
Description of Duties/Responsibilities:
- Oversee and coordinate the implementation, execution, and completion of all clearance/survey-related operations.
- Responsible for all aspects of clearance/survey activities carried out by staff under their supervision and control.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the following office functions: photocopies and mail services…etc.
- Translation of any documentation as required for the project.
- The implementation of SHO Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure close and effective interaction and coordination of the integral aspects of clearance/survey operations.
- Ensure proper maintenance of clearance and reporting documentation.
- Responsible for control and security of explosives to be used by SHO (when permitted by the National Authority).
- Assist in human resources management, mainly organizing contracts and their attachments, timesheets verification.
- Assist in Preparing internal and external audits according to SHO and donor requirements.
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals.
- Work within the framework of SHO core values and act as an ambassador for SHO, through professional and exemplary conduct.
- Adhere to all SHO policies and procedures both Technical and Administration.
- Any other duties as required by the line Manager.
- Any other Tasks required by the line manager.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in working with NGOs/UN agencies.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Cultural awareness and ability to build relationships quickly with a wide variety of people.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and Strong writing and reporting skills.
- Excellent English, Arabic, Kurdish language skills in (written and spoken) and computer literacy.
How To Apply
- Closing date for applications: 9 February 2023
- Only PDF documents will be reviewed.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Females are encouraged to apply for this position.
Please, if you are a government employee, do not apply for this position.
الموعد النهائي لتقديم الطلبات:9 فبراير 2023
سيتم مراجعة مستند PDF فقط
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشح المختار فقط
تشجيع الإناث على التقدم لهذا المنصب.
من فضلك إذا كنت موظفًا حكوميًا لا تتقدم لهذه الوظيفة
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.