CONCERN-Professional Services for Children, Youth and Families
Are you looking to encourage growth and promote positive, healthy lives? CONCERN is a non-profit human services organization dedicated to providing child welfare, juvenile justice, and behavioral health services to children and their families. Since 1978, CONCERN has brought hope, offered opportunity, and inspired change in the communities that we serve.
We are searching for part-time Clinical Therapists to join our team of professionals in our Towanda outpatient office. The ideal candidate for this role will have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. They will enjoy working in an office setting providing evidenced based therapies to a mixed caseload of adults, adolescents, and families that are experiencing behavioral/mental health concerns, or family conflict.
This position allows you the flexibility to create your own schedule, though a minimum of 10 hours a week availability is required. Typical workdays are Monday – Friday during office hours. Comfortability providing telehealth services if needed is preferred.
What Do I Need?
Education and Experience
Master’s degree in a clinical discipline or related field. (required)
Two years of experience working in a clinical capacity. (preferred)
PA Licensed LSW, LCSW, or LPC (preferred)
- You will maintain all required state and federal clearances
- You will be resourceful with the ability to work with a team and independently.
- You will have basic proficiency in using Microsoft Office programs.
- You will have basic competency in using Electronic Healthcare Record systems.
- You will demonstrate proven organizational and effective prioritization skills.
- You will exhibit excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
What Will I Do?
- You will participate in a multi-disciplinary treatment team and in the development of a client’s psychosocial evaluation and remedy plan for individuals on his/her assigned caseload.
- You will provide and monitor psychotherapy for individuals, couples, families, and groups in a competent, professional manner according to the components described in the treatment plan and document all provision of services.
- You will work in conjunction with CONCERN Case Managers to implement treatments and individual program descriptions, schedule assigned clients according to CONCERN delivery standards, fulfills all case management duties in a timely fashion and professional manner maintain high standards of confidentiality, and consistently reaches assigned billable expectations weekly.
- You will handle reports and progress notes of assigned clients following required deadlines and ensure all aspects of files are complete, current, and in accordance with auditing, payer standards, and regulations.
- You will help clients develop and implement aftercare plans.
- You will take part in scheduled staff meetings, in-service gatherings, Quality Assurance audits, and supervision with Program psychiatrist and Clinical Supervisor as directed.
- You will maintain a positive, professional relationship with all linkage and referral agencies.
Hours of Work
Flexibility with scheduling available during normal office hours. The ability to provide a minimum of 10 hours a week is required.
What Will I Get?
$30/hour – Non-Licensed Master’s Clinician
$35/hour – Licensed LSW Clinician
$40/hour – Licensed LPC or LCSW Clinician
$14/hour – Training & Supervision
$7.50/hour – Paperwork, Phone Calls, etc.
Employee Assistance Program (Resources for you and your family)
Birthday Holiday! (4 hours paid time off for part-time employees to celebrate YOU!)
Employee Referral Program
What Happens Next?
After you apply, a member of the hiring team will review your qualifications and experience. If determined you are a good match, we will be in touch to schedule an interview.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $30.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Self-determined schedule
- Master’s (Required)
- clinical: 2 years (Preferred)
- LSW, LCSW, or LPC (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this posting.