Gateway Foundation Inc
Are you looking to find personal and professional fulfillment, and align your career with
At Gateway Foundation, our employees have an opportunity to make a difference every day by helping people with substance abuse issues gain control of their lives.
Gateway Foundation is a recognized non-profit leader in evidence-based treatment proven to get results. Our experts in Addiction Medicine—including highly educated clinical and medical professionals and expert psychiatrists and nurses—deliver care that never stops. Throughout Gateway’s proud history of helping others, dedicated and professional employees have been vital to accomplishing our life-saving mission. Read more about the incredible recognition that we received!
Outpatient (CADC, LPC or LSW) Substance Use Counselors are responsible for:
- Completing comprehensive assessments of clients’ substance abuse history and treatment requirements and preparing individualized, developmentally appropriate treatment plans
- Providing individual and group counseling and educational programs in accordance with treatment plans
- Documenting treatment and discharge plans and clients’ progress and responses to treatment, as well as maintaining related records and charts
- Performing case management and contributing to client care monitoring
- Caseload typically includes some complex cases requiring more intensive services
- Master’s degree in a related field or equivalent education and life experience, with a minimum of 100 hours of documented clinical training in counseling theory and practice required
- Current certification as a substance abuse counselor (CADC) or higher licensure (LPC, LSW) in state of hire required
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in substance abuse or mental health counseling required
- Related work experience with program specific population (adolescent/adult) and residential treatment setting required
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off – Including 18 days of PTO and 9 paid holidays in the first year
- Catastrophic Absence Time (CAT) – Accrue up to seven days annually, to be used during an extended personal illness
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Accounts
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with company match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gateway is a qualified employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training & Development Programs
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.64 – $32.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Addiction Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Do you have a current CADC, LPC or LSW?
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.