*Please note: Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and be able to show proof.
This position is in our Navigate program provides individual psychotherapy and support services to adolescents and young adults who are experiencing their first episode of psychosis and their family.
This position will carry a caseload of clients as well as work on an interdisciplinary team with case managers, peer support specialist, and a psychiatrist. Will help individuals cope and deal with stress, as well as do outreach work about the Navigate program in the community.
Will be required to be IRT certified and meet with consultants with whom the grant is through monthly. Easterseals MORC will pay for this trainig as it is through the grant.
This position also:
- conducts clinical assessments, develops diagnoses, and participates in developing person/family centered treatment plans with client families.
- Monitors client progress and coordinates appropriate behavioral health and other needed services.
- Participate in trainings/conference calls/audio recordings to ensure model fidelity.
- Responsible for maintaining an electronic and paper chart which includes required documentation of services provided, progress notes, treatment plans, periodic reviews and client rights documents.
- Cooperates in individual supervision and team meetings to review progress, identify barriers and develop strategies.
- Possess a Master’s degree from an accredited college or university and posses an LMSW or LPC.
- Possess a valid motor vehicle operator or chauffeur’s license, and auto insurance.
- Must possess knowledge and have an understanding of co-occurring disorders (mental health and substance abuse).
Easterseals – Michigan recognizes that our employees are our greatest assets. We have been recognized and received several awards honoring our commitment to excellence relative to our human resources practices, including:
- Metro Detroit’s 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For
- Corp! Magazine Diversity Award Winner
- West Michigan’s 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For
- Crain’s Cool Places to Work
- Oakland Parenting Awareness Coalitions’ Family Friendly Employer of the Year
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Southfield, MI 48033
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.