AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists
AFS is the largest foundation and waterproofing company in the Southeast. We have grown from a small company in North Alabama to a company with multiple locations and over 250 employees serving Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee. As the industry leader since 2000, AFS offers homeowners only the best products and services with the most permanent solutions. We here at AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist are dedicated to finding an Outside Sales Representative that would be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
We go above and beyond to help our customers resolve challenges with their basement, foundation, and crawl space problems.
We seek applicants with the ability to grow and expand our presence in the Southeast.
Outside Sales Professional
Join one of the fastest growing, game-changing organizations in its industry and create a foundation for personal growth and future success!
Look no further….
Our Outside Sales Professionals are the friendly face of our organization and integral to our success. They partner with our homeowners to diagnose issues and estimate repairs through our basement waterproofing and foundation solutions. As a member of the Groundworks tribe of companies, you will receive qualified, high quality leads and appointments.
Top performers can make $150K+ per year!
What We Offer:
- Industry leading compensation programs
- Ability to obtain company vehicle and gas card allowance
- Warm leads pre-scheduled daily based on your availability
- Career advancement and leadership opportunities
- World-class paid training and support
- Competitive and rewarding, family-oriented culture
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical, Long/Short Term Disability, Life insurance, and 401(k) with a company match.
What You Will Do:
- Travel within sales territory to conduct in-home inspections
- Diagnose/educate the homeowner on the issues they have in their home and provide solutions for those foundation, basement, or crawlspace issues
- Estimate the repairs and provide homeowner with sell-able job proposals
- Close sales with customers in the home
- Maintain relationships with customers while tracking sales lead pipeline
Best Qualified Candidates Possess:
- Previous background in business-to-consumer in-home sales
- Clearly defined sales and income goals along with a strong commitment to their execution
- Work in the construction, foundation repair, or similar home services industry
- Positive “can do” attitude focused on customer service and satisfaction
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.