Working at Oxfam
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
We are looking for a Part-Time Office and Guest House cleaner
What we are looking for
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Oxfam Cleaner BASED IN KALAR
Oxfam is responding to the acute humanitarian crisis of the internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities affected by the conflict in Iraq. Our work will include winterization kits and water, sanitation, and hygiene services among other activities. We will implement these activities through our partners in the area where we work who will work very closely with our Programme Staff to deliver these services.
- Carries out regular cleaning of the office and surrounding areas that are part of the premises.
- Carries out any major cleaning tasks as may be agreed with your supervisor.
- Prepares office tea and washes items and utensils used in the office kitchen.
- Ensures regular and adequate provision of consumables and cleaning materials.
- Cleans washrooms (toilets) and ensures that they are maintained to the highest degree of cleanliness
- Support other duties such as messaging and photocopying if needed.
- always Keep the interior of the guesthouse clean by sweeping, mopping
- Prepares/lays beds daily.
- Ensures that the toilets and bathrooms of the guesthouse are kept very clean, and floor and wall tiles mopped to maintain the tidiness
- Ensure that all the bed sheets that have been used are washed, ironed, and packed for future use
- Maintain hygiene inside the guesthouse, kitchen, and the surrounding environment
Skills and Competences:
- A qualification in a Business-related field.
- Should have knowledge of procurement and logistics management.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to analyze, interpret and present management information and maintain accurate records
- Ability to work as part of the team
Assignment Period: from Jan 2023 to March 2023
Apply For This Role
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.