Convera serves more than 30,000 customers ranging from small business owners to enterprise treasurers to educational institutions to financial institutions to law firms to NGOs. We make moving money so easy, that any company in the world can grow with confidence.
- Monitor Dealer Support Inbox to ensure SLAs are met consistently.
- Handling of incoming telephone calls and emails from both Internal and External Customers in relation to pre-payment queries, in accordance with agreed SLAs and quality standards.
- Ensure that all relevant information is input accurately and completely into SFDC and is updated each time an action is carried out relating to that client.
- Act as bridge between Sales, Client and Operations.
- Maintain effective relationships with Operations, Support, Dealing, Relationship Management and Account Management teams to maximize and sustain service quality for all customers.
- Maintains focus on personal and team goals, all incoming calls are handled within SLAs and all agreed call back timeframes to customers are adhered to.
- Offer support and advice to internal and external clients, responding to queries within agreed SLA.
- Deliver professionally constructed and factual email communications within agreed SLAs.
- Engage team lead if faced with challenges or barriers.
- Being proactive and responsible for client queries.
- Act as a SME in regard to call/ email/ case work quality.
- Maintain and develop best practice as well as sharing best practice across the teams.
- Ensure comprehensive, accurate and timely records in SFDC following any action or contact relating to a customer.
- Adhere to compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Achieve 95% or above on QA for customer contacts.
- Build knowledge of the relevant payment platform to enable comprehensive response to queries.
- Take ownership of and undertake objectives.
- Complete all assigned training within the allocated timeframe.
- Implement and carry out GPS goals.
- Take ownership alongside team leader of personal development opportunities.
- Identify any areas of shortfall in knowledge or training which when addressed will improve the ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Utilize SFDC reporting to ensure 2-day updates on cases outside the team.
- Provide standard or bespoke reporting to Internal Stakeholders, Clients and Agents on both an ad-hoc basis and more regularly where agreed.
- Process confirms reporting of Special Handling clients on a periodic basis
- Take personal responsibility for preventing potential financial loss to Convera and ensure the correct escalation process is always followed.
- TL looped in with any client issues or complaints.
- Concerns should be highlighted immediately to minimize any retention risks.
- Fraudulent Payments identified must be escalated to the Dealer Support Team Manager.
- You are the first point of contact regarding any escalations from clients or dealers.
- Experience of a busy team in a client-facing function within the financial services sector.
- A passion for excellence in customer service and customer management, along with a proven track record for embedding this passion in team culture.
- Ability to lead by example and deliver service excellence to customers.
- Maintain and exceed targets and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to identify own development areas and training needs.
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to network and build internal/external relationships at all levels.
- Ability to influence others to a desired outcome.
- Highly driven, with a strong desire to succeed.
- Analytical capacity and innovative problem-solving skills.
- High degree of professionalism, with a confident, assertive style.
- Desire to exceed personal and team targets.
- Team player
- Build and maintain supportive relationships with key business contacts, to include the forging of relationships with key stakeholders within the business.
- Effective time management skills.
- Solid computer skills with ability to use MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and the Internet.
Join us, and let’s move money simply, securely, smartly. Convera delivers solutions ranging from simple currency exchanges to sophisticated risk management solutions and platforms. Everything we do is designed to enhance the customer experiences and seamlessly power their global commerce needs. It’s an exciting time for our organization, as the largest non-bank cross-border payment company in the world serving over 30k customers in more than 200 countries. If you’re ready to unleash your potential to help drive change, apply now. We’re a company on the move, and we want our people to grow and develop. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as a great salary and benefits package. We are passionate about our diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams, while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.