Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
The Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium is a non-profit Tribal health organization designed to meet the unique health needs of Alaska Native and American Indian people living in Alaska. In partnership with the more than 171,000 Alaska Native and American Indian people that we serve and the Tribal health organizations of the Alaska Tribal Health System, ANTHC provides world-class health services, which include comprehensive medical services at the Alaska Native Medical Center, wellness programs, disease research and prevention, rural provider training and rural water and sanitation systems construction.
ANTHC is the largest, most comprehensive Tribal health organization in the United States, and Alaska’s second-largest health employer with more than 3,100 employees offering an array of health services to people around the nation’s largest state.
Our vision: Alaska Native people are the healthiest people in the world.
Mission statement: Providing the highest quality health services in partnership with our people and the Alaska Tribal Health System.
- Generous Paid Time Off and holiday schedule. 4 weeks paid vacation per year to start and 12 paid holidays.
- More than 19 Federal healthcare plans. Plans for employee, employee plus one, and employee plus family available. ANTHC covers 80% of all health insurance premiums and 100% of Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, and AD&D.
- 401(a) retirement plan; ANTHC will contribute 3% of your annual compensation to the plan account each year, with up to an additional 5% match. 6-year vesting schedule.
- 403(b) retirement savings plan pre-tax and Roth options. Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care and Dependent care are also available.
- Onsite Child Care in a brand new education facility.
- Onsite free gym access. Additional gym, rock climbing wall, and salt-water pool are available at the Alaska Pacific University for a small fee per semester. Steep discounts on outdoor equipment rentals are available for your Alaskan adventures!
- Tuition reductions for employees and their eligible dependents at the Alaska Pacific University.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with a track record in applying advanced analytics solutions to solve real-world business problems.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including the ability to interact with and communicate with all levels of employees and partners and present information and recommendations to management, healthcare professionals, and small and large audiences.
- Collaborative leadership, professional focus, and drive, comfortable directing the work of others and championing large-scale changes.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and maintain the team’s focus on the high-value deliverables.
- Skill in analyzing, interpreting and reporting healthcare data with direct experience delivering analytics and analytics tools to technical and non-technical healthcare teams.
- Skill in leading teams through the project life cycle from the conceptual stage through business requirements gathering to development, launch, and maintenance.
- Skill in effectively managing and leading staff, building a diverse and inclusive team culture, and delegating tasks and authority.
- Ability to work as a team player and cultivate a positive team environment.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATION Non-supervisory – Seven (7) years of professional work related to project management *Relocation Available, Compensation is dependent on experience and qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.