- platform for sales and minimize unnecessary returns or costs due to customer issues post-sale.
- Gather requirements and specifications from clients and users.
- Work closely with sales team members and enterprise architects to gain a complete sense of stakeholder expectations and limitations before undertaking a major development project.
- Examine existing systems and programs to identify areas for improvement and integration.
- Develop schedules and test plans, prepare documentation based on analyst reports, and assemble documents presenting project guidelines and milestones to team members.
- Identify potential issues between systems and client specifications and propose new solutions to work around these limitations.
- Stay up-to-date all the time with product specification, network solutions, internet solutions available through company technology and operational capacity.
- Analyze customer needs and present value-added solutions when requested for the assigned projects.
- Provide Ideas for Strategic solution-based sales to strategic Enterprise accounts to meet/exceed all business/sales targets. Strategic services solutions are characterized by a complex combination of technical, business, financial issues related to the strategic and tactical direction of customers.
- Understand Solutions Selling methodology and tools and apply these regularly to gain a better understanding of the customers’ environment.
- Participate in contract negotiations for assigned clients, assist with developing proposals and oral presentations, Manage complex data presentations for the team.
- Develop creative and customized package of new applications and services relevant to the industry.
- Support of new product launches to ensure sales channels executives and solutions engineers have knowledge of data products and can effectively sell and demonstrate products and services.
- Handle solution development and architectural design for assigned customer base.
- Translate customer business issues/opportunities into technical solution/business requirements.
- Partner with other company subject matter experts to build the customer solutions for the new complex technical projects.
- Ensure having a full understanding of pricing structures and associated elements including Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to provide the technical advice needed.
- Develop a solid understanding of the competitive landscape and have the ability to clearly articulate the technical differentiation and value proposition associated with the company versus its competitors in order to design effective solutions.
Ensure sales executives fully understand the technical products so as to maximize the
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.