Lifesteps is hiring a Full-Time Preschool Teacher in the Beaver area.
Lifesteps is a non-profit human services organization which has been serving Western Pennsylvania for nearly 100 years by “helping individuals and families with life’s changing needs”. The Agency provides programs and services to help those with special needs live to their fullest potential. If you have a strong desire to help others and serve the community, this is the right opportunity for you.
The Preschool Teacher/Assistant Group Supervisor (AGS) is responsible for providing a quality-driven, developmentally-appropriate early education experience that supports children regardless of their diverse abilities. The Preschool Teacher/Assistant Group Supervisor (AGS) functions as a Group Supervisor per Department of Human Services.
This full-time position works a Monday – Friday schedule of 8:00am to 4:30pm.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Early Childhood Education OR
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Child Development, Special Education, Elementary Education, or Human Services field and Private Academic license in Nursery/Kindergarten.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to multi-task, work in a team environment.
GREAT benefit package for full-time employment includes 100% agency paid medical, dental and vision insurance premiums; Paid vacation, sick time and personal/emergency time; short & long-term disability insurance; Tuition reimbursement; 403B Retirement Plan; Life Insurance and 12 paid holidays.
- Online: www.lifesteps.net
Lifesteps – Where Rewarding Opportunities Start!
Lifesteps is a Drug-free Workplace
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.