We have a very clear mission at Legacy: to make life better for our patients, our community and each other. We show it every day, in everything we do. At Legacy, we have a fundamental responsibility to improve the wellness of everyone we touch and empower people to live healthier lives. If you are interested in joining a team that is making a difference, we would like to talk with you.
Legacy is recruiting a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for our Woodburn Clinic located at 1002 N. Boones Ferry Road, Woodburn, Oregon.
This is a Supportive APP role. LMG Primary Care utilizes Advanced Practice Providers in this role to extend a group of primary care providers capacity and improve access by:
- Helping to manage the Epic In-basket (patient messages, medication management, diagnostic results and orders, and responding to urgent issues)
- Seeing routine follow-up patients which improves access and decompresses the schedules of other providers, allowing them to see more new patients
- Seeing same day urgent care type issues which mitigates disruption to the daily schedule, improves access and patient satisfaction.
Qualification and Licensure Requirements:
- Graduate of accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program.
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience.
- Current Oregon NP or PA license w/Prescriptive Privileges.
- Current BLS certification from the American Heart Association.
- Willing to adhere to guidelines set forth in Legacy’s Values in Action.
Benefits of Working for Legacy:
- A nonprofit that serves the community.
- Community leader in providing healthcare and healthcare related services to the underserved.
- Full compensation and benefits package to include competitive salary, relocation assistance, CME allowance, full medical plan, malpractice coverage, retirement and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled. Sorry, no J1 or H-1B visa opportunities.
For additional information please formally apply or contact Erin Pendergraft at [email protected]
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this posting.