RSK Biocensus, part of the RSK Group, is recruiting for
multiple, Principal Ecology Project Managers to join our growing ecology
team. Full time and part time options available.
These positions can be based from one of our offices around the UK, alternatively we are happy
to consider homebased and remote working options. You’ll need to be willing to travel and stay
away from home on occasions.
As a Principal Ecology Project Manager at RSK Biocensus you
can expect to get involved with management and delivery of all elements of field surveys,
assessment, tender and report writing and project management.
- Develop strong client relationships and coordinate responses to their requests for all
services provided by RSK.
- Build very good relationships with team members of other RSK departments particularly those
which have a close working relationship with RSK Biocensus and provide them with support for
the services that we provide.
- Coordinate small/medium/large tender submissions, working with other RSK companies to
ensure we have the best opportunity for winning the tender.
- Manage small/medium/large projects including coordinating project finances, overseeing the
production of deliverables in line with the client’s expectations and ensuring delivery is on
time. Ensure projects are managed to ensure good profitability.
- Complete timesheet in a timely manner at the end of each week and submit to line manager.
- Help to assist colleagues when they are under pressure to meet clients’ expectations.
- Represent the company at external events as required and directed including those relating
to professional membership and business development.
- 1st Degree in relevant discipline
- Relevant experience since graduation
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Species specific personal licences are desirable
- Would typically be working towards Full Membership of their institute eg APM or CIEEM
Salary and benefits
- £40,000 – £54,000
- Life assurance
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, health cash
plan and discounted gym membership
#Ecology #Consultancy #environmentaljobs #rskfamily
RSK Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer
More detailed job description available on our website.
RSK will not accept unsolicited CVs from agencies other than RSK PSL or Secondary
As a market-leading ecological consultancy, our mission is to help clients identify and manage
the ecological risks affecting their operations or projects by providing pragmatic, expert
advice. We have the UK’s largest ecology skills network and are constantly on the lookout for
ecologists with varying levels of experience across all the ecological disciplines. We are also
on the hunt for employees to provide a range of administrative and support services that keep
the company wheels turning!
Whether it is working on large infrastructure developments, such as rail schemes and wind
farms, or surveying for bats, badgers, and birds, our work is diverse and interesting, and
always includes a range of exciting projects across the UK and beyond.
RSK Biocensus is part of the RSK Group, a leading integrated environmental, engineering, and
technical services business providing dynamic, multidisciplinary services to a wide range of
sectors. RSK was founded in 1989 and has grown considerably since then. In fact, Environment
Analyst recently highlighted RSK’s growth commenting, “Few companies in the environmental
services sector can claim to be expanding at the same pace as RSK.” Today, RSK Group consists
of over 120 businesses and employs over 7,000 specialists. The group is headquartered in the
United Kingdom and has an established presence in more than 40 countries around the world.
Find out more & apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this internship posting.