Business-to-business consulting firm seeking qualified candidate for professional position in the regulatory compliance industry. másLabor is a leading labor consultant for the agricultural, commercial landscaping, hospitality, and construction industries, serving thousands of U.S. businesses across the country.
The Program Coordinator provides in-office support to the company’s H-2B case management team. Initial responsibilities include:
- Draft and review government filings and client communications for accuracy, concision, and completion.
- Interface confidently with clients and various government agencies including but not limited to U.S. Departments of State, Labor, and Homeland Security.
- Learn and apply understanding of H-2 regulatory requirements, rules, and procedural obligations.
- Manage competing priorities in a fast paced, deadline-intensive work environment.
- Other consulting and/or client service-related duties as assigned.
Those with experience in the following roles are highly successful in this position:
- Paralegal/Legal Assistant
- Underwriting, with client-facing experience
The Program Coordinator must also be able to interface confidently and professionally with our diverse client contacts, comprised primarily of U.S. business owners, managers, and executives. For this reason, successful candidates demonstrate the following:
- Resilience, grit, and determination;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a professional tone/demeanor;
- Superb organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy;
- Ability to think critically and solve problems in a fast-paced, deadline-driven workplace; AND
- A passion for advocating on behalf of business owners against government bureaucracy and overreach.
Position is in-office. Remote work not available.
Our business is at the intersection of labor, international relations, business, and government affairs. Our core mission is saving American businesses, and másLabor is the national leader in our industry. Each year, we help thousands of businesses secure a capable, reliable, legal seasonal workforce by helping them navigate complex government approval processes. Our close-knit team deals with government bureaucrats so our clients can focus on what they do best – running their businesses. Our work is challenging, but rewarding, as we deliver “wins” on behalf of business owners and help them stay compliant in a heavy-regulated environment.
We offer dynamic, hands-on training and professional development to prepare you for the role. We help you master the regulatory complexities and expand your knowledge and understanding of highly-specialized government programs. We are a great fit for any candidate who’s hungry to grow, develop, and help cut through red tape on behalf of American industry and enterprise.
- Minimum two (2) years of professional experience, bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Prior legal assistant experience or paralegal training/certification a plus
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay scale starts at $50,000, commensurate with experience
- Not commission based
- Medical benefits (health, dental, vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Paid time off
- Matching 401(k) contributions
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: From $24.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.