International Development Research Centre
IDRC is home to people who share a passion for international development research. We look for employees who believe that knowledge and innovation can help solve the world’s most critical challenges.
Take a minute to see if :
- A Bachelor’s degree in Public Health or relevant social science discipline such as international development, development studies, political science, international relations or political economy.
- Proficiency in English and French (reading writing and speaking).
- A minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience working on projects, monitoring, compiling and synthesizing research results; communicating research for wide audience and policy audience using social media and web tools; preparing reports on technical results and briefing notes as well as minute taking.
- Experience building and maintaining partnerships with grantees and funding partners; monitoring initiative-level budget and results based on project financials; coordinating in-person and video conferences and meetings.
- Experience using data analysis software and managing a database website is an asset and working in a developing region in particular Senegal is an asset.
- An in-depth understanding of adolescent health and the interactions between reproductive health and gender-based violence.
- An enhanced knowledge of grants technical and financial information management.
- A skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills with awareness of and sensitivity to individual, gender, and cultural differences.
- A team player, competent in planning, organizing, coordinating.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Able to make sound judgement and take initiative.
You are interested in:
- Playing a key role in initiative coordination and administration, information management, monitoring and evaluation, communications, including synthesis and dissemination of research results.
- Performing research-related tasks (e.g., library and web research, analysis and synthesis of documents, writing and editing) and to use a wide range of research methods (e.g., quantitative and qualitative data collection analysis).
- Drafting summary reports, synthesis of documents including knowledge products, web writing and copy editing.
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders and developing the network.
- Joining an organization that values and models diversity, inclusion, and equity.
Recommend your friend
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this internship posting.
Showing 1 - 4 of 71037 jobs/tenders
Planning & Monitoring Manager United Nations Children's Fund Experience: 5 to 10 Years Abuja, Nigeria Apply By: 06-04-2023AnywhereAnywhere
Profesional en Diseño Gráfico – PGNUnited Nations Development ProgrammeAnywhereAnywhere
République Démocratique du Congo: Chargé.e de Développement de Projet – KalémieACTEDDemocratic Republic of the CongoDemocratic Republic of the Congo
5080 SUMINISTRO, TRANSP E INSTALACIÓN EQUIPOS ELÉCTRICOS SISTEMA FOTOVOLTAICOUnited Nations Development ProgrammeAnywhereAnywhere