- CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
- CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
- Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
- Visit www.ctg.org to find out more
Overview of Position
- CTG is looking for qualified staff as mentioned below in the TOR.
- Coordinate & manage a series of parallel ICT projects as a consolidated program directed toward strategic business & organizational objectives.
- Ensures that each individual project is successfully completed in scope, time & cost.
- Report on the overall status of each project & the overall program.
- This role reports to the line manager
- Minimal 7 year experience as a successful project & Program Manager with a proven track record managing large (value, resources, scope, time, etc.) ICT programs & projects.
- Excellent & communication abilities, comfortably interacting with senior management, operational & client personnel at all levels.
- Proven leadership ability to facilitate commitments delivery (financial & otherwise) & share the values of the company.
- Professional & approachable management style, with a results orientated attitude.
- Business focused & commercially aware, yet retaining extensive technical knowledge & awareness of current & emerging technologies.
- Highly developed client facing skills, able to negotiate at a senior level, establishing, developing & maintaining strategic business relationships.
- Skilled Program / Portfolio Manager with in depth knowledge & experience of implementing ‘best practice’ methodologies i.e. MSP, Prince2, Six Sigma, CMMI & DSDM.
- Proactive people manager establishing teams, motivating & empowering personnel, transferring skills, mentoring management & leading from the front.
- Perform risk management & assessment for the projects within the Program.
- This role has no team management responsability
- Qualified female candidates are encougared to apply for this role.