Provide Support, Build Relationships, Make a Difference!
At AbleLight, people are the heart of everything we do. Our mission, vision and values reflect a commitment to people. As an organization, we are aligned, inspired and driven toward a common goal – believing that together, the best life is possible!
We are currently offering a $1,500 Sign-On Bonus paid out in three parts for the Program Manager – IDD Services position.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or two years of comparable work experience
- Must possess a valid adult driver’s license that in currently in good standing with a good driving record
- Ability to pass background check
- Ability to travel among assigned programs
- Ability to do the work of assigned DSP’s if needed (assistance with hygiene, medication administration, meal preparation, etc.)
We support the whole person and have designed our benefits with you and your family’s total well-being in mind:
- Health and Wellness: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Benefits starting the first of the month following 30 days of employment and access to Teledoc
- Financial Wellness: 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with 3.5% matching contributions, Health Savings Account, Flexible Savings Account, and Basic Life AD&D, STD, and LTD insurance
- Work/Life Balance: Paid Time Off (PTO), Tuition Reimbursements
- Training program will allow you to become CPR certified
- Ongoing training to support Career Development
- Responsible to the Area Director for supervision of individuals’ supports
- maintenance of assigned programs and implementation of Individual Service Plans
- Supports and assists people in attaining their needs, desires, and dreams through the most efficient and effective use of staff
- Assures quality services by arranging for or providing staff training, developing, and maintaining budgets, providing an environment that is conducive to the welfare of the people served and in accordance with federal, state, local and organizational regulations, and policies
- Provides leadership and serves as an advocate to ensure appropriate treatment, teaching and protection of rights of the persons served
- Manages Lead Direct Support Professionals and Direct Support Professionals
- Monitors personnel management, coordination of individual appointments and activities, facility maintenance and management of individuals’ personal fund accounts
- Responsible for budget compliance within assigned programs
- Recommends and assists with staff performance evaluations, coaching, and corrective action
- Develop and cultivate positive relationships with families and other stakeholders
- Facilitates the planning, development, and implementation of person-centered plans
- Develops individuals’ goals and outcomes with people supported
- Coordinating and participating in individual plan meetings
- Monitors, documents, and reports progress toward meeting outcomes
- Ensures supports needed are in place to meet outcomes
- Coordinates communications with other service agencies to ensure individual outcomes are met
- Ensures opportunities to build social capital are planned, and occur
- Assist each individual in creating natural support networks
- Manages personnel by interviewing, hiring, evaluating, supervising, and helping to develop the most qualified individuals to work as direct support professionals.
- Ensures timecards and payroll procedures are followed.
- Provides effective and efficient scheduling of staff to meet the needs and goals of individuals supported and provides on-call 24-hour staff assistance during emergencies.
- Ensure that Basic Assurances requirements are met
- Ensures current state licensing and certification rules and regulations, accreditation requirements and agency policies and procedures are followed
- Monitors physical upkeep of the service site, vehicles, and personal property; takes action to correct any concerns
- Coordinate, implement, and participate in direct support professional staff training and in-services by orienting new staff, scheduling staff for trainings, and maintaining training records
- Manages, and implement program budgets
- Provides input for budget development
- Ensures programs stay within allocated budget, follow policies and procedures for procurement
- Ensures financial records are complete, thorough, and submitted in a timely manner
- Complete audits of program and consumer finances to ensure monies are safeguarded
- Promote a Christian atmosphere in the homes
- Supports the organization’s Mission, Vision, and Core Values, ensuring that individuals are assisted in practicing their faith and treated with the utmost respect
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply today to become a Program Manager – IDD Services and make a difference in your community! Be part of a team who enhances the lives of our individuals in every way possible.
As coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread around our country, it is critical we take steps to support and protect one another. We are utilizing Zoom meetings to conduct our hiring manager interviews!
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this posting.