You will be mainly responsible for reviewing the inputs, processes and outputs of CitiMeasure, and developing tailor-made publications and summaries for cities and citizen science community.
As part of our team, you will contribute to the production and dissemination of knowledge about citizen science initiatives across European cities and organizations. You will work as part of the Climate team at the Eurocities Brussels office.
In this role, you will
- develop an overview of relevant literature
- support the outreach to stakeholders and the organisation of awareness-raising activities
- participate in project events and meetings
- support the dissemination of the work related to the development of CitiMeasure instruments
- support reporting and administration of the project
- support dissemination and publication of these projects
You are an experienced professional full of initiative, self-driven, curious, creative, flexible and results-oriented. The skills and experience to do this job successfully include:
- a master’s degree
- 2 to 3 years of relevant professional experience
- prior affiliation with, or knowledge of, citizen science, public participation and/or citizen stakeholder engagement
- excellent research, review, and writing skills
- very good networking and interpersonal skills for an international environment
- experience working on EU projects or policy
- very good organisational and communication skills
- full proficiency in English, spoken and written
- other languages
- experience in event management
- understanding of the functioning of the EU institutions, EU’s political priorities and main policies
- understanding of sustainable urban development, including digital, green and just transformation
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (tendersglobal.net) you saw this job posting.